313. Part XLI: To gather moon dust

At first, he was relieved that an ally had come to the palace but as he was about to make a step, he saw his cousin wearing his father's crown and the sword was dripping with blood.

"No... no... NOOOOO!"

Addy woke up from his slumber. He was drenched in sweat. He was panting heavily as if his nightmare was all too real that it frightened him. He looked around and realized that he was still in his room. He exhaled a sign of relief.

He jumped off his bed and ran to the bathroom. He was shaking. As he opened the facet, his hands were quivering as he scoped the water and splashed it on his face. He looked long and hard at the mirror and he looked haggard and pale.

He went out of the bathroom and went to the dresser to change his clothes. When he stepped out of his room, the child king of the Aeolian clan was discussing something with the High General of the Forest.

"Is everything alright?" Henry looked his way holding a paper in his right hand.

"Huh?" The Grand Magus of Aeolian clan responded.

"You look shit." Oisin said.

"Thanks," Addy replied absentminded.

"How's the prince of the Phoenix clan?" Addy asked as he stepped towards the two guys.

"His doing well considering." Henry said.

"I see."

The two guys continued to do what they were doing before he went out of his room.

"Is it hot in here?" Addy asked.

"No." The High General of the Forest clan answered.

Henry got up from his chair and placed his palm on left on the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan's forehead. "You are a bit warm." Henry said as he placed both of his hands on Addy's neck. "Are you sure really, okay?"

--- end of chapter ---