209. Part V: Fierce I

"Why don't you like it?"

North said naughtily as he placed Helios' earlobe between his lips.

Helios felt his knees wobbled from the sexual intensity that he was feeling as North continued to nibble on his earlobe. He shuddered as North continued to flirt with his earlobe.

"Ah ... I ... mean ... I ..."

The prince of the Phoenix clan mind was clouded that he could not utter a coherent sentence. He slowly turned around and walked a foot or two away from the prince of the Vatr clan.

Helios stood still giving the prince of the Vatr clan a good view of his muscular backside. For a few seconds, the prince of the Phoenix silently awaited and anticipated what North would do next.

Then, the prince of the Phoenix clan felt North's hard flesh touched the middle of his butt cheeks. He also felt the prince of the Vatr clan wrapped his arms around him and laid them on his well-developed chest.

Helios could do nothing but cooed in sexual delight as he felt the bare skin of the prince of the Vatr clan against his. Words could not express his happiness as he was skin to skin against the person he loved.

The prince of the Vatr clan moved closer to the prince of the Phoenix clan as he gently rubbed his hard cock in between Helios' butt cheeks.

Helios leaned his head on North's left shoulder expressing his total consent to the prince of the Vatr clan's desire and his.

North, then, began to kiss Helios' neck as his hands gently caressed his lover's smooth muscular chest. The prince of Phoenix clan completely lost all control of his body. He gave into carnal desires which he had never experienced before.

North could not help but smile at his lover's reaction.

--- end of chapter ---

--- end  of chapter ---