304. Part XXXII: To gather moon dust

When he opened his eye and it glowed. He looked at the bunker again and this time with infrared eyes he was able to verify that indeed it was the Kentauros signature energy inside the bunker. He was so keyed in his mission that it took him a bit to realized that there was something big happening in the center of the roof-gathering of moon dusts.

"Damn it!" Gaelic screamed. "This can't be good."

He began to panic, and he knew that it would only a matter of time before he would be put into a disadvantage once the ritual was completed. He assessed the wind velocity, the distance and depth of each of the building.

He ran at the end of the of building where he was. Once, he was at the end of the building, he breathed long and hard before he started running towards the building where the Kentauros was. When he was about to reach the edge of the building and all he needed to do was take a leap, but he stopped. He shook hard and he seemed to be losing his nerves. He shook that feeling of uncertainty and he ran all the way back again and took a deep breath again and this time he ran with all his might and once he reached the edge, he jumped with all he got, and he landed on the edge of the other building. He slipped and fortunately for him he was able to hold on at the ledge.

He was panting so hard that he almost short of breath.

"Dammit! I am so out of shape." He said to himself as he pulled his way up the building.

With his upper body strength, he was able to pull himself off the ledge and made his way on the concrete ground of the roof top.

--- end of chapter ---