290. Part XVIII: To gather moon dust

"Are you sure about that?!" The prince of the Vatr clan snapped at the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan.

"No! I am only guessing!" Addy said truthfully.

"We have no freaking idea how Helios' periapt works and if it can really keep the Star Child at bay. And, if does, the next question is for how long." The child king of the Aeolian clan tried to pacify North.

"We need to calm down, okay?" The High General of the Forest clan began to say. "We will figure out things eventually."

In the midst of their argument, slowly, Helios' unconscious body descended from mid-air and the light that surrounded him faded.

Meanwhile, inside Thorn's penthouse, his unconscious naked body was laying on the floor when Sacha and Gaelic found him.

"Leave us be!" Sacha commanded Gaelic.

"Whatever." Gaelic shrugged and left. He could care less either way.

"Lord Thorn," Sacha began to say as he lifted his master's head and placed it on his lap. "Lord Thorn, please wake up."

Slowly, Thorn opened his eyes and he was weakened by the forceful assault that his body had gone through earlier.

"The Ancient One spoke to me!" Thorn said excitedly by weakly. He tried to get up, but his body was still too weak.

"My lord," Sacha warned. "I think it's best that you rest for a while."

"No. We have to find the Kentauros fast. He holds valuable secrets that can help free the Ancient One." Thorn began to say. "The Ancient One wants me to find a periapt that is under the Kentauros clan's protection since the beginning of time. I believe that the last Kentauros has it."

"What exactly this magical item is?" Sacha inquired.

"I do not know exactly what it is." Thorn answered. "But we have tocapture the last Kentauros and get this periapt from him!"

--- end of chapter ---