260. Part III: Servants

Suddenly, another shooting star passed by the horizon and Thorn looked at the window.

"This is very interesting." Thorn said. "There are five of them."

Gaelic eyes began to glow. "His wards are off."

"So, what are you standing around here for, find him!" Thorn yelled.

Gaelic trembled in fear and bowed before Thorn and then he hurriedly left the room. As Gaelic stepped into the elevator and the door closed, he began to see the images that Kentauros was seeing at the moment. There was chaos in the fair and wildfire in the forest. However, it was short-lived.

"Dammit!" Gaelic exclaimed in frustration as he kicked the side of the lift which became dent by the force of his kick.

It was early morning of the following day; Thorn was seated on the floor with his one leg over the other with palms together and his blood was dripping from his hands.

"Oh, nire Star Child maitea, entzun ezazu zure zerbitzari apala, mesedez, entzun nire deia. Antzinako bat, iluntasunaren jauna, Munduen irenstea, entzun nazazu."

(Oh, my beloved Star Child hear your humble servant call, please heed my call. Ancient One, Lord of Darkness, Devour of Worlds, please hear me.)

Thorn continued to chant those words as the blood from his hands continued to drip. And, Thorn could begin to feel the presence of his master. However, his master was contained screaming wanting to be free. But his master was being held back by an ancient magic. Suddenly, through his master's eyes, he saw the High General of the Forest clan, the Child King and Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan and he saw his brother, Prince of the Vatr clan, North.

Then, Thorn screamed, "NO!!!" And, then, he flew across the room as if someone or something had blasted him from where he was.

--- end of chapter ---