296. Part XXIV: To gather moon dust

Inside the shower area, Helios stood under the rain shower head and let the hot water soothed his weary body. Though, the prince of the Phoenix clan could not erase from his mind the horrid things that he had seen and felt when the Star Child took control of his body, somehow, he had a nagging feeling that the most important thing about the Star Child was somewhat cloaked from his memory. He knew that it was in the recesses of his mind, however, temporary out of his reach. And that knowledge was the answer that they were looking for-the Star Child's weakness.

Meanwhile, as the hour when the moon ascended at its brightest and fullest, the dust that was surrounding the building where Rahel resided, was starting to disappear. The protection in his fortress was weakening. This was natural as dictated by the cycle of the moon when it was releasing the old into order to replace it with the new. Thus, at the hour when the moon as its strongest, Rahel and Grime Hullo would be at their most vulnerable state.

Gaelic continued to saunter the streets of the city strategizing on how he could track the Kentauros that he was seeking. As the wind blew against his face, he stopped walking. He looked around and somewhat felt a very faint signature energy of Grime Hullo being carried by the wind.

"Fuck!" He cursed as signature energy of Grime Hullo was completed gone. "You are getting careless. It is just a matter of time before you are fully exposed to me. And when that happens, I will be ready. There is no place for you to hide, anymore."

Back in Rahel's penthouse, Grime Hullo suddenly felt frightened. In the briefest moment, he felt Gaelic's energy. And that was when he realized that Rahel's magically protection was fading.

--- end of chapter ----