364. Part XXXV: Ally or foe

The High General of the Forest clan reacted as well waiting for the next move of the Kentauros. However, he eased up when he saw that Grime Hullo heeded the fairy's gesture.

"Please," The prince of the Phoenix clan interrupted the show of machismo among his companions. "It's late. We are all tired and all. Let's not say something we could not take back later."

"Prince Helios is right." The prince of the Vatr clan agreed with the prince of the Phoenix clan. "Shall we?"

"You go ahead first, I need to talk to Mr. Hugo." Helios said.

"Are you sure? Shouldn't you be resting for tomorrow's quest?"

"Prince North, I have done nothing but sleep. Don't worry, I am fine."

The prince of the Vatr clan was reluctant to leave the prince of the Phoenix clan alone with the Kentauros, however, when Helios looked straight into his eyes, he smiled and understood that his lover needed sometime alone to talk with a long-time friend and mentor. North, then, left the receiving area and entered the chamber of the prince of the Phoenix clan.

"Well, I will retire to my room as well." After saying that, the High General of the Forest clan bade 'good night' before he entered his chamber.

However, the fairy Rahel remained in the receiving area and was looking at the Kentauros.

"It's okay. I need to discuss something with the Prince Helios" Grime Hullo reassured the fairy. "You go and rest. You are not fully recovered yet."

The fairy Rahel gave the Kentauros a kiss on the cheek before he entered the chamber of the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan.

"Walk with me, Mr. Hugo." The prince of the Phoenix clan requested from the Kentauros.

"It will be my honor, my prince." Grime Hullo replied.

Once the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan was left alone in the receiving area, he whispered an incantation as he opened his right palm and yellow dust appeared. He, then, blew the dust off his palm and the dust particles mixed in the air.

--- end of chapter ---