329. Part LVII: To gather moon dust

The ice spikes came flying towards the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan, luckily, Addy had stepped into the portal and it closed before the deadly weapons reached him.

"DAMN!!!"

The bastard prince of the Vatr clan screamed as he missed to harm the strangers in the rooftop where the moon dust gathering ritual was held.

Sacha knelt the moment he was in front of his master.

"I am sorry my Lord for failing you."

"Arise." Thorn commanded.

Sacha rose.

The bastard prince of the Vatr clan looked at him, momentarily, then he raised his right hand and slapped his apprentice's left cheek.

"How could you go off on your own?" Thorn scolded Sacha. "This is my first and last warning to you. Your only purpose in your miserable existence is to obey and serve me. I alone own your life, or have you forgotten?"

"I have not forgotten, my Lord." Sacha was sobbing. "Forgive me."

The bastard prince of the Vatr clan paused as he saw his apprentice was crying. He held Sacha's cheeks and then he kissed him.

"Promise me, you will not do something like this again." Thorn said sincerely.

"I promise, my Lord."

And the master and servant began to passionately kiss.

Meanwhile, in the mountains, miles away from the city, the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan stepped out of the portal followed by Grime Hullo carrying the unconscious fairy in his arms.

"Where are we?" Grime Hullo asked.

"A safe place." Addy answered briefly.

He walked towards the mouth of the cave.

"Etxe honen maisu bat naiz, lagundu eta lagundu egiten diet kanpotarrei."

(I am one of the masters of this house, grant my companions and I refuge and protection from outsiders.)

The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan whispered those incantation as his eyes glowed and the barrier that was protecting the cave was disabled.

--- end of chapter ---