371. Part V: Cast shadows

The yellow dusts that the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan had conjured and blew into the air travelled to his chamber where the fairy Rahel retired. The yellow dust particles covered the exposed skins of the fairy. And since Rahel's powers were temporary impotent, he was not able to see the yellow dust particles and feel it as it penetrated his flesh. Once the yellow dusts were absorbed by the fairy's body, it began to mix with his Rahel's stream.

The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan was in his deep state of meditation when he sensed the prince of the Phoenix clan and the Kentauros passed by the receiving area and went to their respective chambers. Though, no matter how quietly both Helios and Grime Hullo closed the door of their chambers, the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan was able to hear it.

Addy then opened his eyes and looked around as he ended his meditation.

"I have to do something about the Kentauros just in case he causes trouble for us." The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan said to himself. "But what?"

He sighed deeply as he thought of ways to achieve his goal.

"I cannot use the dust on him," He said. "For sure he would be able to see and feel it once it penetrated his body."

Addy stood up and paced a bit.

"But what can I use without him detecting it or being suspicious that I had done something to him?" He continued to pace. "Think, Grand Magus, think." He said.

"Think about what?"

The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan was startled as he heard the voice of the child king of the Aeolian clan. Addy looked at the chamber door of his majesty and indeed Henry was standing out of the chamber.

--- end of chapter ---