283. Part XI: To gather moon dust

Though, Rahel had just cummed, his cock remained hard and was still throbbing. Grime Hullo continued to fuck him and it seemed that he was far from cumming. He could not do anything but moaned hard as his prostrate was still being hit but the Kentauros gigantic cock.

Grime Hullo then hooked Rahel's legs on his shoulders and began pounding him hard. Rahel hole was being stretched farther by the Kentauros's cock. Grime Hullo's body glistened in sweat so was Rahel's body. He then wrapped Rahel's legs around his waist and reached out to kiss Rahel's soft lips which Rahel gladly accepted.

Rahel, then, wrapped his arms around Grime Hullo's neck as his lover lifted him from the bed. By then, Rahel was sitting on top of the Kentauros while Grime Hullo was sitting on the mattress. Rahel began to meet Grime Hullo's thrusts.

Suddenly, Grime Hullo began to groan loudly as he doubled the speed of his fucking motion inside Rahel's hole as he released his orgasm.

"FUCK!!!" Grime Hullo exclaimed as he dropped his back on the bed. "That was the best so far!" He said as panted.

Rahel laid on top of his naked body equally exhausted as he was. "Yeah, it was good. But I still have something better in stored for you." Rahel could still feel Grime Hullo's cock throbbing inside of him. He then began to kissing Grime Hullo as he slowly moved his ass which was still impaled on the Kentauros cock.

"Fuck! I really don't know what has gotten into you. Your sexual appetite is unquenchable." Grime Hullo said.

"Why don't you like it?"

"Of course, I do. I was just wondering." The Kentauros asked.

"This part of our nature." Rahel began to say. "Likened to how the full moon affects the tides, for fairies, it heightens our lustful desires for sex."

--- end of chapter ---