254. Part II: The not-so unrequited love

"No ... no ..." Rahel began to say. "I could never hate you if I wanted to."

Rahel, then, tip toed as he reached from Grime Hullo's lips. He, then, pressed his lips against the Kentauros. Grime Hullo's eyes widened and then it relaxed as he reciprocated Rahel's kiss. He, then, held the cylinder back to his left and he returned to his human-like form. Their lip lock halted for awhile and Grime Hullo placed the cylinder on the table before he kissed Rahel.

"Oh, I have yearned of doing this since the first time that we met." Grime Hullo said. "But, given who I was back then, I did not see that it was appropriate."

"Is that why you left the forest?" Rahel asked.

"No. Those months in the forest with you was celestially divine." Grime Hullo began to say. "In fact, the more I stayed with you, the more I love you with my body and soul."

"I thought you left because you did not care." Rahel said.

"I care a lot. I have an assassin after me. And, being with me would only place your life in danger."

"I could have helped you."

"I know ... I know that you would do within your powers as a fairy to help me. But the assassin who is after me is dangerous. He is notorious evil and serves the Star Child. I cannot have you in harm's way"

"What can I do?"

"In the olden time back in Adamah, the King of the Fairies dusted me that hid my essence. Do you have any idea what kind of dust that was?"

"I do." Rahel said. "But I do not have it now. We have to wait for the new full moon to obtain it."

"Why?"

"Because that dust is made of moon dust."

--- end of chapter ---