Stomach Bug

"So, you wanna tell me what that was all about earlier?"

"Nope,"

"You were jealous."

"No-"

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes, you were-"

Camryn grabbed Jack by the lapels of his jacket and pinned him to the brick alley wall, slamming her lips on his. He tasted like mangoes from their finished lemonades, his hands rolling down to squeeze her ass. In a flash, he had their roles reversed with her back against the wall and her legs around his waist. Her fingers wound in his hair, tugging on the ends as she kissed him hungrily. His lips trailed down her jawline and found the sweet spot on her neck, biting harshly.

"My eyes!" The scream brought them from their hormone-induced daze, both turning to look at Joey with her hand over her eyes. Camryn was still wound around Jack who was holding her with one arm. "Jeez, I fall asleep and suddenly you two decide to start making babies." The amused smile fell from Camryn's lips, Jack chuckling as he gently set her on the ground. She tried to laugh along, releasing her hair from its bun to cover her neck.

"We should get going, the hospitals right down the street." Jack held Camryn's hand and led her across the street. Joey frowned at the sudden change in her friends' mood, shaking it off and chasing them across the road. It only took them a few minutes to reach the right area.

The trio told a nurse their information and followed as directed to the right room. Camryn walked in after receiving the okay, a blue-haired El sitting in a hospital bed. "El!" The younger girl tackled her friend in a hug, Josh coming over to join a second later. "What the hell were you thinking?" El sheepishly smiled up at Camryn, muttering an apology while the blonde sighed. 

 "Have you guys signed the discharge papers yet?" Camryn stroked El's hair, Joey and busing making small talk with Josh.

"No, I was just getting ready too."

"Okay, Joey, Jack, can you guys go get the van ready while Josh signs the papers?"

El made small talk while Jack and Joey grabbed her stuff, Josh leading them out. "Thanks again, Cam. It means a lot- woah, you don't look good." Camryn grabbed an ugly pink bedpan from the nightstand and emptied anything and everything into it. The blue-haired woman held back her hair until she was finished, giving her a once over. "Is this what I think it is?"

Camryn sat quietly for a moment. "I'm not sure. I hadn't even considered it until Joey made a joke a little bit ago." El pressed the nurse button, a kind middle-aged woman entering seconds later. "What can I get you, El?" She explained the situation in a whisper, her nurse exiting with a sympathetic look.

Around ten minutes later El sat on a bathtub ledge while Camryn paced back and forth while glancing at a white stick on the counter. She jumped when the nurse came in, telling her enough time had passed with a single look. "I don't know if I can do this, Ellie." El stood up with some difficulty, wrapping an arm around Camryn.

"You can, we'll help you no matter what." Camryn shook as her hand grabbed ahold of the stick, the nurse guarding the door. The thought of looking at it simply made her want to throw up again. Sensing her fear, El squeezed her hand once. Camryn glanced down at the pregnancy test, inhaling sharply.