Coming Up For Air

"Camryn Melanie Besson, I've loved you for over two years now and I'm gonna love you for the rest of my life. No one and nothing could change how I feel about you, princess. When I wake up every morning I want you by my side. I want your jokes, your imperfections, your smile every day until I die. And if there's a life after that, I want it then."

By this point, there wasn't a dry eye to be seen for miles. Zach held Bailee in front of him, burying his face in her hair while tears drizzled down her cheeks. Joey burrowed into Daniel's side, pressing a kiss on his chin. Jonah and Corbyn held onto one another due to the fact their girlfriends were across the country. But they all had their phones out to videotape what was happening, as did everyone else in the crowd. 

"This isn't a wedding ring, but a promise ring. A promise to be here for every second of our life. A promise to eventually turn this ring into a wedding band. A promise to confess my love to anyone who asks." Jack squeezed Camryn's left hand, the threat of crying shown in his eyes.
"My only question is, will you let me?"

Camryn inhaled sharply. Her hand fell from its place covering her mouth, shakily resting on her lap for a second. Jack gulped nervously, bringing Camryn from her daze. Once again lifting her right hand, Camryn reached for the ring. She held it momentarily, positioning it in front of his face before smiling. 

"Well? Are you gonna put it on me or am I?" 

The crowd broke out in cheers, Jack letting out a choked sound as he took the ring. Chills ran down their spines as he slid it on her ring finger. Jack tossed the case off to the side, Daniel somehow catching it, and grabbed ahold of Camryn. He lifted her into the air by her waist, smashing his lips onto hers for the first time in public.

It felt like coming up for air after drowning. They were each other oxygen supply and no matter how much they had it would never be enough. Their touch electrified the other, spurring them on till the ends of time. She was the fire and he was the gasoline that expanded the flames. A love nobody could come between, not that anyone would be insane enough to try.

"I love you, Jack Robert Avery." 

"I love you more, Camryn Mellanie Besson."

---

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

I promise.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @AshBesson and 2,934,834 others

- Comments  -

Camryns.The.Besson Forever.