Small, Dainty, And Piping Hot

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

With this ring, I thee wed.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @BeautyChickee and 2,034,428 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

Camryns

Camryns.The.Besson |

Early morning walks to ponder what on earth I'll change my handle to after I'm married.

Tagged: @SeaveyStyle | Liked by @AnnaSeavey and 1,024,582 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

Camryn walked through the streets of LA, pushing Lavender in a stroller. Tomorrow she'd be a married woman but today she wasn't allowed anywhere near the venue. Gabbie and El were taking care of everything along with the mother's of everyone, wanting to keep it a surprise for Camryn and Jack. He was with the boys today, getting his wedding ring and suits picked up. 

"We should get back home, sweet pea. Mommy has to perm her hair and have Tia Tate do her nails," A few minutes later both girls were walking through the front door and walking downstairs. In the corner was a recently-installed play-area with a knee-high wooden fence around it where she placed Lavender. It took quite a while but Camryn managed to place her hair in a perm.

"Sorry, I'm here," Tate whispered quietly so as to not wake up Lavender who'd fallen asleep. "Let's get this going, do you have an idea of what you want?" Camryn explained her thoughts, finding similar pictures online. She'd taught Tate a little while back how to do acrylic nails and even gel. Today they were doing acrylics since they were Camryn's favorite. "Thanks for making me a bridesmaid, by the way."

Ashley was Camryn's maid of honor and Corbyn was Jack's best-man, but then it went it this order; Bailee and Zach, Joey and Daniel, Christina and Jordan, Tate and Jonah, Sydnie and Eben, Ava and Caspary. Isla would pull Lavender down the aisle in a wagon as a junior bridesmaid, the infant acting as flower girl. Jon would officiate their wedding, Camryn's father walking her down the aisle.