I Do, Forever And Always

BeautyChickee |

BeautyChickee |

I have the privilege of getting this beautiful girl ready for her wedding today.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 2,102,492 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my g-" Camryn paced back and forth in her cream strappy-heels, a matching silk robe tied loosely around her waist. If Christina hadn't spent so much time pinning her hair up into a fancy chignon bun with about a gallon of hairspray, then she would've been nervously running her hands through it. "What if I fall? Or I forget my vows? Oh, fudge, what if-" A hand was placed over Camryn's mouth soon after, Ashley looking at her with a smile.

"You're going to do just fine. This is your wedding day, you're marrying the man you love. So, let's get you ready, okay?" Ashley led Camryn by her shoulders to her dress, taking a short moment to admire it. It took Tate, Ashley, and Joey to hold the fancy dress while Camryn stepped inside of it. Bailee zipped up the back, each bridesmaid wearing a different rose-gold/mauve dress.

Isla gaped at Camryn from her seat beside the snack table. "Wow! You look so pretty!" The bride slowly felt her nerves ease, smiling down at her junior bridesmaid. Camryn's head whipped around at the sound of her daughter approaching in Ava's arms. Sydnie carried a miniature version of Camryn's dress to put on Lavender. "It's time to get Lav dressed,"

"Come here, Sweet Pea!" Lifting Lavender into her arms, Camryn slipped her into the small article of clothing. Cheerful tears welled up in her eyes, giggling at her baby. "You're so grown-up," Lavender's chubby hands held onto a small flower crown, waving it up and down. Placing a chaste kiss on Lavender's forehead, Camryn stood on shaking legs to place Lav in her wagon.
 "Okay, let's do this."

The groomsmen joined them at the end of the aisle, out of sight. Corbyn grinned from ear to ear, crying over the sight of his big sister. "Wow, sis. You look stunning," Lightly kissing Camryn's cheek, he locked arms with Ashley and started down the white strip of white roses. Bailee and Zach flashed a quick smile, walking down next.

Joey and Daniel. Christina and Jordan. Tate and Jonah. Sydnie and Eben. Ava and Caspary. Before Camryn knew it, Isla was pulling Lavender down the walk-way. She held her breath at the sound of music, nervously strutting. It was her first time seeing Jack all day and it brought the air back into her lungs.

Jack's jaw dropped, taking in his fiancee. Her dress and veil trailed behind her, glowing like a midnight moon. He quickly swiped away a tear, seeing Camryn doing the same. "Woah, you look... Just woah," Camryn giggled as well as their guests did, coming to a stop directly in front of Jack. Jon announced for Jack to start with his vows, the boy taking in a deep shaky breath.