Ta-Da

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

With mixed emotions, I'm here to say the boys and I are pushing back tour dates for a little while. We need to be here for our families. To make up for it, we'll be releasing new music monthly and people who've already got tickets will be getting a special surprise in their mailboxes. 

We love you all. 

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @DanielSeavey and 2,084,853 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"You were making new songs so you could push the tour back? Could you not have told me that?" Camryn stared at her boyfriend incredulously, snorting under her breath. Jack grinned sheepishly at her, scratching the back of his neck. They were currently walking side by side on the beach, ocean waves crashing down around them.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, Princess." He teased, already back in her good graces. "You know, as an anniversary present." She snapped her head up, turning to look at him. Standing still on the sand, Jack smiled lovingly at her. "Of course I didn't forget," Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a long black box. 

"Jack," She snapped open the box, revealing a gold bracelet. Smiling brightly, her eyes lingered on the initial J. "It's beautiful." His cheeks flushed fiery red, reaching forward to clasp the item around her wrist. "I have something for you too, it's back at the house." 

He pulled her close, his lips finding hers for the first time in forever. "I love you, Princess. So much," Camryn smiled against his mouth, resting their foreheads together. She pulled him back toward the house, down to the basement. "Uh, where are we going?" Jack's eyes were covered, Camryn pushing him into the room. 

"Ta-da!"

Jack opened his eyes to look at the room, his jaw falling open. She'd transformed the room into a recording studio for him. A drum set, guitar's, a piano, microphone, all types of equipment. "It's completely soundproof. Across the hall is my room, come here." Still in his trance, he allowed himself to be pulled.

On one side were anything and everything you could use to do hair, makeup, and nails. The other side had the stuff to do tattoos and piercings. Basically, the basement was their heaven. "So, uh, what do you think?"

Wrapping his arms around her, Jack gently but firmly hugged Camryn. "I love it. Kinda makes my gift seem sucky though," He chuckled in her ear, the girl snorting. She shook her head no, leading him further into the room and pushing him into the tattoo chair.