Welcome To The Family

"Hi! Welcome to Buzzfeed, we have Camryn Besson here with us today. We recently found out that your friends Bailee and Zach were having a child, how do you feel about that?"

"I couldn't be more happy for them, maybe they'll even make me godmother, who knows." Camryn joked with us, the blonde wearing some Why Don't We merch and skinny jeans. She was a complete sweetheart and a joy to be around. We also asked her if there'd been any more news about possibly touring with her brothers' band.

"Yes! We plan to start it next month to have a little more time with my good friends, El and Josh. I wanted to be here for the birth of their baby, plus it gives everyone a little more time to prepare."

"Well, Camryn, you seem like a wonderful person and I know you're an amazing singer. I can't wait to hear more from you in the future, good luck on the tour and tell both sets of friends congratulations! That's all for today, click on the article below to find out which Why Don't We boy you're most like!"

- Related -

Which Why Don't We boy are you? 

Camryn Besson - Find out the in's and outs of her life!

The artists to look out for this summer.

---

"So, how'd Jack take the news?"

Camryn blanched, looking at her smirking mother in surprise. Her mom simply raised an eyebrow and leaned against the counter. She'd been dragged into the kitchen to talk along with Kristin, Jack's mom. Shoulda known.

"I, uh, who, how?"

 The older mothers both laughed as she stumbled over her words. "Please, anybody could see the way you two look at each other. Except for your brother apparently," Camryn shot her mother a glare, hiding a smile. Jack walked into the kitchen, coming to check on her, but getting yanked into a hug by his mother. 

"You're gonna be a great father," He glanced at Camryn in surprise, the girl throwing her hands up in an I don't freaking know kind of way. "Oh shut up and hug me." Jack chuckled and squished his mom in a hug, wiping a tear from his face. 

"Thanks, mama. Just, we aren't telling people yet." Both moms nodded in understanding, Kristin gently hugging Camryn. A few tears gathered in her eyes as she hugged the woman back, watching the man she loved smiling at the image. "Welcome to the family, Camryn."

"Whatcha guys doing in here?" Camryn jumped at Corbyn's voice, the boy coming up behind Jack. Luckily, it would seem their mom was prepared to cover her. "Pregnancy hormones, son. I expect you, Daniel, and Jonah to help Zach take care of Bailee. Jack and Joey will be moving in with Camryn to take care of her and learn from El and Josh so everyone's prepared. Before you guys leave for the tour, of course." 

She didn't know how her mother managed to make it seem like nothing, but she did one hell of a job at it because Corbyn shrugged like it was the most normal thing. He kissed his big sister on the cheek and called for Daniel, Jonah, Zach, and Bailee so they could get going. Camryn turned to an amused Jack, sheepishly smiling. "Sorry, we should've asked before assuming you'd move-"