Impromptu Yoga

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

My munchkin.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @BeautyChickee and 2,493,539 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

Camryns

Camryns.The.Besson |

The best travel buddy a girl could ask for.

Tagged: @JackAvery | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 2,034,538 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"I hate that you're leaving tomorrow," Jack had his arms around Camryn from behind, Lavender hanging of her mother in a carrier. The third tour leg was officially over which meant Camryn and Lavender would be flying home in the morning with the other girls while the boys continued. "Especially now that we're engaged," He kissed her cheek, looking out from the Eiffel Tower.

"Just think of it this way, I get to facetime you every day with wedding planning details." She grinned, turning her head to face him. He smiled against her hair, chuckling with the knowledge that she would no doubt be doing that. "Plus Lav's gonna have her six-month checkup soon," Camryn watched Lavender, the little girl fascinated with all the buildings below.

"Ah, don't remind me. She needs to stop growing," Their hands intertwined, they took the elevator ride back down to the ground. "Let's grab something to eat before we have to pack." Anything with carbs was their poison of choice for dinner, Jack feeding Lavender applesauce. She'd just started taking soft foods.

A short walk was all it took before they were back at the hotel, wanting to spend every moment together that they could. "Do you wanna pack first or watch a movie?" Camryn asked while tugging on her sweats, almost falling over in the process. Jack snorted, reaching out to still her before she could hit the wall.