Since When

"What if she wore my jacket?" Each member of the band stood with their wives. Yes, Jonah and Tate had finally gotten married at the courthouse. Their families were watching all of their kids. A stylist stood in front of them, picking out clothing for each person. Every couple had outfits that interwove the same colors with one another. Of course, it was right now just the house scenes. They still would have to change for the beach shots.

 Bailee had a flowy yellow sundress, Tate wore a navy blue bikini with a white cover-up over it. Christina had a red romper encasing her body, Joey wearing an orange tube-top and jeans. Then there was Camryn. Black high-top converse, high-waisted jean shorts, and a pink bandeau. Jack, however, suggested that she draped his jean jacket with the word Avery in pink writing over her shoulders. Everyone agreed that it was a good idea, even their stylist. "Yes, definitely."

At the start of the video, there was a quick flash of Camryn and Jack resting in a hammock under the stars. Now they were leaning up against the deck railing, waiting for their director to yell action. "Alright, Jack, Camryn, you're up!" Jack flashed Camryn a quick smile, composing himself.

"Tell me, have you seen a sunset turn into a sunrise, kiss right through the night..." After all these years she still couldn't help but smile as he serenaded her. Jack's eyes never left hers, not even when she tucked a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "Cause we should try it sometime, hold you till the morning..." He stopped right after 'would you just reply', knowing their scene would change. 

Their director yelled cut, Jack pulling Camryn into him. "You sound amazing, baby." She pecked him on the lips, wandering downstairs to change. He followed right behind her, not letting his hand leave hers. "I'm so proud of you," Jack wrapped his arms around Camryn from behind, rocking them from side to side as she kicked off both shoes. A bikini was tossed at her, ducking behind a curtain to shimmy into the small blue cloth.  

"Wow," Jack's jaw dropped, now shirtless and in swim trunks. "So, uh, there's going to be a bonfire tonight but they want us to surf and swim for now." Camryn nodded, grabbing ahold of her board. She took off toward the waves with a look of determination, Jack still shamelessly staring from shore. Daniel finally smacked the back of his head, bringing him out of his daze. "Thanks," Jack started after his wife with his own surfboard under one arm, Daniel shaking his head in exasperation.

"No problem, dumbass."

---

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

"Been looking for a woman like you for all my life,"

Tagged: @WhyDontWeMusic & 5 others | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 2,048,280 others