A Nasty Shock

WizardsOfAveryPlace |

At the Avery house, we love spring-break 

Tagged: @JackAvery & @WhyDontWives | Liked by @WhyDontWeMusic and 2,983,739 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

Orlando sun blazed down on the sand, scalding to touch. The ocean was crowded with people of all ages and genders. Today, the Why Don't We family avoided the beach and opted for a place that Lavender and Camryn had wanted to go since they knew it existed. Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.

The Harry Potter section.

"I don't think I've ever seen her like this," Corbyn and Christina stood back, watching Camryn bounce around with a grin on her face and Asher in a carrier on her back. A cream crop top rest under an emerald green spaghetti strap romper, a pair of canvas shoes on her feet. "She's so freaking happy," She had her arms around her oldest daughter's shoulders from behind, Lavender already coming up to her mother's collarbone. Christina hummed in disagreement, knowing she'd seen her like this before."Well, there was when the kids were born or her wedding day."

Jack came up beside Camryn, smiling over how happy she was. "Hey, gorgeous." Kissing her cheek, he walked with his other three children attached. JC was hanging off his back like a monkey, Naia and Lani each holding one hand. "How do you like your surprise, girls?" He directed his question toward both Lavender and Camryn. 

"We love it!"

---

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

This Gryffindor loves his Slytherin wife ;) 

P.S. - Our little Lav's a Ravenclaw

Tagged: @WizardsOfAveryPlace & @LavAvery | Liked by @WhyDontWeMusic and 2,308,472 others