New York Nights

Camryns

Camryns.The.Besson |

You've got my heart, I don't want it back.

Tagged: @JackAvery | Liked by @MamaBesson and 1,094,830 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

My dreams running into your dreams.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @MamaSanford and 2,095,395 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"So this is your place, huh?"

All five boys, plus Eben and Lavender, were all at the apartment in New York. Blankets, blow-up mattresses, and pillows were spread out across the floors. They'd arrived around two hours ago, El and Josh having set everything up for them. Their concert wasn't for two days from now but they had the entire week there. Camryn was basically the tour guide for the whole thing and she was insanely happy about it.

"Yeah, I figured tonight we could order in and then tomorrow I'll take you guys to one of my favorite college hangouts." Lavender was breastfeeding off Camryn under a thin blanket, Jack still standing close by to glare in case of unwanted staring. "Babe, can you order the food while I burp her?" Jack nodded, waving her off with a kiss on her forehead. 

"Of course, Corbyn can you bring her a burp rag from Lav's room?" Corbyn did as asked, handing his sister the cloth. Camryn smiled gratefully, her brother standing with his back facing her so she could adjust her bra and shirt. Muttering the word done under her breath, Corbyn turned back around to face her. "If you wanna take a shower I can spend some quality time with my girl,"

"You're my favorite twin,"

"Really? I figured you would've picked yourself."

---

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

New York Nights.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson & 5 others | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 1,024,530 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

El and Josh were babysitting Lavender. Camryn was taking the gang to a club for the night, a local hotspot down the street. Everyone was currently getting ready, Camryn being the only one in her daughters' room. Her hair was curled carefully and pinned in a loose bun with two strands framing her face. Dark purple eyeshadow accented her lips and eyes, a thick black choker around her neck.

She'd been gifted an eggplant and black lace bodysuit that bordered on lingerie by Jack a while ago. He of course only thought it would end up being worn in the bedroom, not yet having used it. To put it simply, she wanted to torment the boy for the night. It made for the best sex. A short black jean skirt was placed over it with thigh-high black leather boots. So with a smirk on her face and a leather jacket slung over her arm, she walked out into the living room.

"There you ar- holy shit."

Everyone turned to look at Jack's exclamation, their jaws dropping as his had. Her eyes lazily raked over his form, from his tailored black slacks to the matching sports coat that had nothing underneath. The outline of his abs was visible and a thick chain necklace hung around his throat. "Let's get going, boys." 

Eben stared at Camryn as she walked by, earning a smack from each boy. An especially harsh one from Jack. "Keep your eyes off my girl," Jack sped up so he was directly behind Camryn, grabbing her waist tightly. "What the hell are you wearing?" She hid a smirk when the growl ripped from his throat, Jack shooting glares to each person that whistled at Camryn.

"What, you don't like it? I mean, you bought it for me, J." She gasped under his rough grip, wetness growing between her thighs. He started to speak but was quickly cut off by a large tattooed bouncer shouting Camryn's name. "Teddy!" Camryn threw herself at the man in all black, being swung around in a circle. The long line simply glared at her and the six boys behind her as they were allowed in the club ahead of them. "Say hi to Eudora for me!" She yelled over her shoulder while receiving a stamp on her hand, her companions watching her in surprise.

"Welcome to the place that got me through college," Camryn tossed her arms out with a large grin, twirling around to look at her friends. "Come on, let's see if we can get some drinks." She led the way to the bar, stopping in her tracks when she saw who the bartender was. "Anna?" The redhead stood there with a martini in her hand, a smile spreading across her face.

"Cam? Oh my gosh! It's been too long," Anna slid the martini across the counter to a random girl, leaning against it. "I have to say, you look really good." Camryn smiled uncomfortably when Anna eyed her up and down. Anna's gaze flitted to Jack as he slid a possessive arm around Camryn's waist, glaring at the redhead. "Who's this?"

"Jack Avery, her boyfriend, baby daddy, and her Daddy in other ways." 

Daniel choked on his beer, Zach drug a wide-eyed Corbyn away, Jonah and Eben turning to one another. Anna's jaw dropped in surprise, Jack leading Camryn somewhere else before she could get a word in. Camryn was helplessly pulled across the room, turning to see the five other boys shaking their heads. "Jack, she's just an ex-"

"No talking," Jack snapped, sending chills down her spine. Camryn bit the inside of her cheek with anticipation, noticing that they were heading in the direction of the bathroom. "Did you know she worked here?" She vigorously shook her head no, being pushed inside of the dim room. Jack checked each stall to make sure they were alone before he slammed the lock into place, slowly approaching Camryn.

"Well, I can guarantee after this she'll know exactly who you belong to."