Tale As Old As Time

Camryns

Camryns.The.Besson |

Time for a mother-daughter road trip.

Tagged: Nobody | Liked by @JonahMarais and 1,204,530 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

Bakersfield California.

That's the destination of the almost two and a half-hour drive Camryn was taking with Lavender. The boys were doing an interview to promote their new song, Cold In LA. They would only be in town for a weekend but had to stay in that general area. Jack didn't know Camryn was surprising him with the help of the boys, he just thought he wouldn't see her for two more weekends when the second tour leg was over.

"And I say to people that's my lady, and we don't need nothing else-" Camryn sang back to Lav, watching her baby struggle to contain her excitement. Her eyes flickered over to the exit sign, pulling off the ramp. "We're almost there, buttercup!" A few minutes later they'd arrived at where the interview was taking place, placing her car in park and grabbing her daughter. "Ready to see Daddy?" 

Overprotective as always, Camryn tucked Lavender inside the black zip-up fleece she sported. She inhaled the new baby smell her daughter still held, an intoxicating scent. Throwing open the door, Camryn flashed a smile in the direction of Jon, the boys' manager. "Hey, Jon."

"Here we are," One hand on her back, Jon led her down a hallway and into a blind spot of Jack's. Releasing her hair from under its hood, she made eye contact with a panicked Zach. His eyes widened in realization with the knowledge that it wasn't time for Jack to see her. So without thinking, Zach shoved Jack off his chair before anyone could blink. 

"What the f-" A man bun wearing Jack smacked into the ground, everyone had mixed reactions. Most of them laughed so hard their stomach's ached and the others stared in surprise. "Dude, I'm gonna kick your ass." Jack glared up at a smirking Zach, the interviewer breaking up the argument.

"Now we have a little surprise for Jack," Furrowing his brows, Jack fixed himself on his stool. The other four boys knowingly smiled at each other. He turned to Zach, asking him if he knew anything. Camryn entered quietly with Lavender, Zach smiling at her over Jack's head. "What're you smiling at?"

Camryn stood there in her all-black outfit, from her vans to her lace top. Lavender cooed into her neck, drawing Jack's attention instantly. He gasped in shock, standing up so quick he almost fell in the process. "Hey, babe." Jack swooped Camryn up into his arms, Zach hurriedly grabbing Lavender so he didn't squish her. 

Giggling, Camryn pressed her lips onto his eager ones. He twirled her in a circle, Camryn's. legs momentarily wrapping around his waist. "I missed you so much," Jack murmured into Camryn's neck, matching smiles on their faces. After he finally released her, she motioned for Zach to hand her Lavender. The whole interaction was being videotaped, their interviewer making small aw sounds. "You too, buttercup!"