Eat You Up

WizardsOfAveryPlace |

I know how much you've always wanted to go to Italy, so...

Surprise, Hubby. 

Tagged: @JackAveryMusic | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 1,204,284 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

Twice at the reception, once in the car, three times on the plane, and eight times in the six hours they'd been in Italy. Yeah, they'd done it fourteen times in less than twenty-four hours. It felt different, making love as a married couple. More connected, fulfilling, and passionate. Love and lust mixing in a powerful embrace that wouldn't let them stop touching one another.

"I can't believe we're in Italy," Their hands were stretched out before them in the air, intertwining and playing together. Jack's naked body was pressed against the headboard, Camryn in between his legs. "Thank you, princess. So so much," Pressing a kiss on her shoulder, the duo took a sip of their champagne and a bite of chocolate-covered strawberries.

"You act like I don't get anything out of this," Camryn teased, licking strawberry juice off her fingers. Jack bit his bottom lip, remembering how she was sucking something else just an hour earlier. "Jack?" He hummed to signal he was listening. "Can we have another baby?" She nibbled on the inside of her cheek, wincing when he stiffened beneath her.

"Wifey, you don't even need to ask." Spinning around in bed, Camryn tossed her birth control pills across the room. She hadn't taken them yet today anyways. "I know it takes a while before it's out of your system so maybe..." Jack pinned Camryn beneath his body, lowering his mouth onto hers. 

"We can practice for now,"

---

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

I'll eat you up...

Tagged: @WizardsOfAveryPlace | Liked by @GabbieGonzalez and 1,085,385 others