Paradise

It was the day after their Honolulu concert and they had a few days to spend in their Hawaiian paradise. That day also signified something else. Camryn was fourteen weeks pregnant which meant they could figure out the gender of their baby. So you might be confused as to why both Camryn and Jack were sitting in a hair salon.

Well, Jack wanted to get a fresh perm, but Camryn thought of a way to reveal the gender. Neither of them knew what it was, handing a sealed envelope to her hairstylist. The mirror before her was covered and Jack wasn't able to see her until her hair was completely colored. As you can guess, her hair would either be blue or pink with single wash dye by the time she left. 

"So, how far along are you?" A middle-aged woman with tan skin and short orange hair had almost finished with Camryn's hair. Camryn smiled brightly and fidgeted in her seat, deep purple velvet romper brushing against her skin. It had long sleeves and a matching choker, black wedges on her feet, but she was only wearing it until they met with everyone considering it was hot outside. "Today marks my fourteenth week. I'm really excited," 

Camryn couldn't help the way her hand automatically went to her stomach every time someone mentioned the baby. "Congratulations, you guys seem like a really great couple." The woman disappeared for a second, spinning Camryn's chair around when she came back. "Okay stand over here and I'm gonna go get your boyfriend." 

A few seconds later Jack appeared, the woman covering his eyes and positioning him beside her. "Both of you keep your eyes closed." She pulled out her phone and starting videotaping, motioning for another worker to pull the sheet off their mirror. "Open your eyes!" Doing as told, Camryn and Jack both looked straight into the mirror with tears in their eyes. It was barely two seconds before they were clinging to one another in joy, laughing infectiously.

"Look's like I'm gonna have to upgrade you to Queen now." 

---

Camryns

Camryns.The.Besson |

Don't worry, it's temporary dye.

Tagged: @JackAvery & 10 others | Liked by @AshBesson and 1,999,823 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

Hand in hand, Camryn and Jack walked onto the beach for the luau they'd organized. Her hair was tucked up inside of a beanie she'd stolen from him, not a single strand showing. Everyone looked up as they approached, gathering around in a circle with their phone's taping. Daniel was Facetiming everyone back home so they could be a part of it. "Well? Am I having a niece or a nephew?" Corbyn blurted impatiently, earning a smack from Jon. The couple took one look at each other, Camryn nodding for Jack to pull the beanie off. 

First came gasps, then yells, tears, and exclamations of I called it

"We're having a baby girl!" Each person took turns hugging Camryn and Jack, who somehow still managed to keep their hands locked. "Everyone, dig in. We're gonna go for a walk." Jack didn't even have to ask Camryn if she wanted to, he knew her as he knew himself.

They stood in front of the ocean, a little ways down the beach from everyone else. He pulled her into him, breathing in the scent of her shampoo that managed to survive the hair color process. Camryn turned in his embrace so they were both facing the water as the sun started to set. He kissed the crown of her head, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. Camryn turned to look in his eyes, weaving her arms around his neck to pull him closer. Jack rest his lips on her for a quick and tender kiss, pulling back so their foreheads were resting against each other.

---

"I love you."

"I love you too, princess." 

Wrapped in each other's arms, bare naked bodies intertwined. It was the most intimate feeling in the world, the morning after making love. Perfectly content. In love with not only each other but with the child they made, still growing inside of her. Drawing shapes on one another's skin, brushes of their lips. 

Paradise.

"Are you excited to go to Asia?" Camryn muttered against his skin. She traced the scratches she left on his back. Joey and Bailee were gonna have a hard time covering all the hickies he'd left on her and vice versa. Jack and Camryn had a thing for leaving marks on each other where only one another could see but the definitely liked making sure everyone knew the other was taken.

"Very. Just imagine, we get to tell her she's been to Asia before she was even born." He stroked her stomach by reflex, not even noticing he was doing it. His touch was inexplicably gentle with her. Neither of them wanted to get out of their safe haven, but they knew they'd have to leave soon due to the fact they were leaving tonight for Japan. 

The two showered together, trying to make their alone time last forever. Jack had planned a day by the ocean, just the two of them. A picnic, surfing, swimming, even snorkeling, you name it. So she put on a pastel yellow low-cut one piece and a pair of high-waisted black jean shorts. He wore a pair of black swim trunks and an olive t-shirt, his curls flopping in the wind. Camryn's hair had gone back to blonde after her shower yesterday.

It was hours later after surfing, swimming, and singing on the beach that they sat down around a fire. She sat in between his legs with a ukelele in her hands, gently pulling the strings as he watched in admiration. Jack waited until Camryn was done to speak up, eyes full of passion.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."