Graduation Present

One Week Later

Texas heat clung to Camryn's shirt as she exited her families house to go back to her Airbnb, having said her tearful goodbyes. She'd received questions about why Jack and she were suddenly so close, none of which she'd answered. But the thing that made her happiest was when none of them treated her differently for coming out of the closet, her mom even said she really liked Camryn's tattoo. The thing that sucked was when Jack and Camryn had to explain why they'd left LA in the first place, something that angered the whole family. Let's just say Corbyn was definitely getting some angry calls after she left.

Jack had surprised her with the plane ticket five days ago, saying he knew how hard things had been for her and he wanted to lift her spirits. Of course, that was just phased one of his plans, but she didn't know that yet. So she'd been having the time of her life along with him for four days straight, and tomorrow they were flying to an oceanfront area of Mexico where he had the entire weekend planned, unbeknownst to her.

She drove with the windows and sunroof down, blonde hair flowing freely. Shawn Mendes was her poison of choice today so when she pulled into the driveway Particular Taste was blaring and she was singing at the top of her lungs. A small smile crossed her lips as she looked out at the deserted area they were staying at, hopping out of the car after restarting the song. Camryn danced like it was her lifeline, melodic voice filling the air somehow louder than Shawn's. She just hadn't realized that Jack was watching her with a grin on his lips and a phone in his hand. He almost dropped it when she bent over and snapped back up again, glad he hadn't been live streaming but just videotaping.

"I forgot how much you love Shawn."

Camryn jumped, turning to find Jack loading the car. He smiled at her and it was enough to make her melt, just like every other time. "How could I not?" Jack opened the passenger side door for Camryn, something he'd always done, and lightly shut it once she was safely inside. She loved it when he did that. "So, you wanna tell me where we're going yet?" He didn't say a word, simply restarting her Shawn Mendes cd. A giggle tumbled from her lips when he started to sing along, joining in a few seconds later.

Jack gulped when she started dancing in her seat, getting into Lost In Japan. Camryn closed her eyes and twisted her hips, running a hand down her chest. It was a miracle Jack made it to the airport in one piece when Particular Taste came back on, all but flying out of the rental car. Camryn smirked, knowing what she did, and climbed out after him. Tossing her lavender bag onto her back, she tried to grab her matching suitcase but Jack lightly tapped her hand away, taking both of their luggage.

"You don't have to do that, you know." He shot her a look, Camryn putting her hands up in surrender. "I'm carrying your luggage, Baby Girl, deal with it. Now, suck it up and get your cute little ass inside before we miss our flight." Camryn flushed red at Jacks cocky smirk, walking through pre-check security. Somehow he'd still managed to hide where they were going, even after they were seated in first class.

"All I'm saying is that you're gonna love it, so hush. It won't be long," Camryn glared at him, muttering curses under her breath as she curled up in her seat. Jack chuckled at how much she hated not knowing, tapping the screen in front of them so they could watch a movie on their two and a half hour flight. "Hmm, how about... Spider-Man?" Grinning up at him, Camryn placed an earphone in her ear then without thinking reach over and gently rested one in his. Swallowing thickly, Jack looked down at Camryn in surprise, heat filling his body when she rested her head on his shoulder.

"You know, I've always wanted to try that upside-down kiss." Jacks lips brushed the shell of Camryn's ear, speaking low enough it sent shivers down her body. "Me too," He choked on air at her unexpected response, shifting slightly in his seat. His hand brushed the bare skin of her thigh, her shorts having risen up, and didn't object in the slightest when he rested his hand there. Camryn bit her lip as his calloused fingers drew shapes on her tanned skin, Jack squeezing farther up and managing to get a gasp from her.

The plane landing brought them out of their hormonal daze, both jumping back into their seats like their mom was walking in. "Uh, we should-" "Yeah," Jack reached overhead to grab their bags, his tank riding up to show his v-line. Camryn's eyes were drawn right to it, swearing under her breath and getting caught by Jack. He winked cockily, letting her walk in front of him. She could've sworn his hand brushed her backside when they got off the plane.

"Now will you tell me where we are, J?" She blinked innocently up at him, watching his Adam's apple bob up and down while his eyes darkened. Camryn knew his weakness and often used them to her advantage, but that was a two-way street. Grabbing her hand, Jack somehow managed to pull her out of the airport while dragging both of their bags in the other hand.
"Why don't you look for yourself, Princess?" 

Camryn looked in front of her at the Spanish writing, her eyes soon falling on the Welcome To Cancun, Mexico sign. She whirled around to look at Jack, smiling from ear to ear. "Wha- How- Why-?" He chuckled and silenced her with his finger, squeezing her hand. "I know you've always wanted to come here, and I figured this could be your graduation present." Tears of joy prickled her eyes, giggling with happiness.

"Congratulations, Baby Girl."