We Know

AveryFamilyTravels |

Oh Captain, my Captain

-or-

We belong to the sea

Tagged: @WizardsOfAveryPlace & 12 others | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 2,038,472 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

WhyDontWeMusic |

WhyDontWeMusic |

WE RENTED A FREAKING YACHT

On a side note, shout out to the girls for setting up the entire thing

Tagged: @JackAvery & 12 others | Liked by @BaileeHerron and 2,102,374 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"This was the best idea ever,"

 Camryn reclined between Jack's legs, baking under the California sun. The kids had crashed around an hour ago after playing tirelessly for the entire day. From swimming and surfing to dance parties and endless snacks, it had been a wonderful time for all six families. Yes, six, not the usual five. Gabbie and Oliver had come with only Sophia seeing as their twins hadn't arrived quite yet.

"I agree," He kissed her temple, fingers tracing the tattoo of their children's birthdates on her side. "I'm really glad that you like it," Jack sipped from the shared flute of champagne between Camryn's hands. "It seems like the kids did too," Camryn giggled, turning around to glance indoors where all of the kids were asleep. 

"I'd say so." Placing the glass on an end-table, Camryn shifted so she was still caged in Jack's legs but also curled into his side. The ocean air could get rather chilly when you were out on the sea. She pulled a thin blanket across their laps to keep what remaining body heat they had. "Oh! We should all buy a boat and name it 'Why Don't We'." Corbyn, who'd been shamelessly eavesdropping on their conversation, cheered from across the deck. He was curled up in Christina's lap like a small child.