I'm Gonna Steal You

Bailee wore a beautiful baby blue dress with matching heels that tightly hugged her bump. Her hair was braided down her back and secured with a blue ribbon. Zach had on jeans and a blue polo, the vans he'd been gifted by Jack matching his shirt. Basically, everyone wore a shade of blue. 

Joey with a blue skirt and white top, Daniel with royal blue pants and a white v-neck. Jonah, Tate, Corbyn, Christina, even their families. Camryn was dressed in a multi-color blue tie-dye dress with long sleeves. White trim buttoned the front, rimmed her wrists, and was used for a collar. She'd pinned her hair in a high messy ponytail, white pointed flats on her feet. 

"How're you feeling?" Sydnie appeared beside her, smiling brightly. She held a cup in her hands out to Camryn. Taking it with a wary look, she sipped it before sighing with relief. A mango smoothie. "Thanks, Syd."

"Have you guys talked about January yet?" She shook her head sadly, watching Bailee and Zach open up their gifts. Camryn had only been signed on for one leg of the tour, and the next leg started January 3rd. Eben had been contracted in her place. It was going to kill her, being away from him. But Bailee and Joey were staying back with her so at least that was nice. They'd be over all the time anyways to mooch off Camryn.

"No, we just want to worry more when it gets to be January 1st or something, you know?" Sydnie wrapped an arm around Camryn's shoulder, using her nails to soothingly scratch circles into her shoulder. They had gotten closer since Jack and Camryn had become public, as she had with the other girls.

"I get it. Besides, I'm gonna steal you as soon as he's gone." Camryn giggled, walking away from Sydnie and into the kitchen. In between sips of her smoothie, she cut up slices of cake and set them on the counter for people to grab. She jumped lightly when two arms wrapped around her waist, her eyes fluttering closed in familiarity.

"I love you," He didn't know how much she needed to hear those words when he said them. Heck, he didn't even know why he told her so randomly. Jack just knew that he felt it and then the words came flowing out. "I love you too, J. But you should know your sister wants to steal me,"

Jack snorted, a knowing smirk on his face. He pressed a kiss on her spine in between her shoulder blades. Her breath hitched, heart beating faster. He loved the effect he had over her. "Hmm, somehow I don't think she'll be able to fu-"

"Jack!" Camryn whirled around to face Jack, slapping him on the chest. They broke out into laughter, falling into each other. "We don't want Isla to overhear," She peeked around to make sure nobody was there before continuing. "After all, you remember the 'Daddy' incident." Jack shuddered at the memory.

"Vividly,"

---