Jack Corbyn Avery

* 3 Months Later *

JackAvery |

Mama's about to pop

Tagged: @WizardsOfAveryPlace | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 2,038,482 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"Lavender Mae Avery!" Lavender's eyes widened, identical to her fathers. For a two-year-old girl, she understood everything better than any other kid could. She could read, talk up a storm, and she was being taught how to swim. "You need to come and clean up your toys before cousin Charlotte gets he-ah!" Lavender waddled into the kitchen where her mother was sitting on the floor, a pool of water in between her legs. "Lav, bring Mommy her phone!"

A few seconds later the chubby-handed toddler gave Camryn her phone. Gasping in pain, Camryn dialed Jack as quickly as possible while still asking Lavender for help. "Go get that bag for Mom- Jack! It's time," She could hear him rambling on the other line, barely able to respond. The door flew open to her house, a calm Christina waltzing in with Charlotte in a stroller. 

"Hey! What's going- Oh, god!" Christina left the door wide-open, rushing over to grab Lavender. "I'm gonna get them into the car and then I'll come back for you," Using the counter beside her for leverage, Camryn did everything in her power to stand successfully. She snatched the go-bag from the chair Lavender had sat it in just as Christina entered again. 

Hooking one arm under Camryn's arms, Christina carefully dragged her into the garage, then the car. "C'mon, I got you." Once everyone was buckled safely, Christina sped them to the hospital as quickly as possible. "I'll get Charlotte, Lav can you help Mommy?" Lavender nodded, Camryn undoing the child from her seat. Holding onto her tiny hand, the mother-daughter duo waddled into the emergency room. 

"Someone help! I'm having a baby!" A wheelchair was behind her almost immediately, pulling Lavender onto her lap. Christina and Charlotte were right behind them within seconds, a large but old nurse pushing her. "Chrissy, can you call Corbyn, Ash, and my parents?" She nodded, making sure to get the room number before separating from the group.

Camryn was speedily stripped from her street clothes and forced into a hospital gown that refused to tie in the back, leaving her ass for the world to see. Lavender sat in the corner of the room watching paw patrol on the tiny tv. "Mommy, are you okay?" She sent her daughter a small nod, gritting her teeth in pain. "Daddy!" The little girl bound across the room, throwing her arms around her father.

"Hi, sweet pea!" He kissed the top of her head, steering Lavender out into the hallway where Joey and Daniel were. "Can you stay with Tia and Tio for a while so I can help Mommy?" She nodded happily, skipping right into Daniel's leg. The boy lifted her up into the air with a wide smile, Joey telling Jack to call when it was over. "I will, drive safely."