A Bloated Whale

WhyDontWeMusic |

WhyDontWeMusic |

4/6

Tagged:@CorbynBesson & 3 others | Liked by @JackAvery and 2,904,480 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

JoeyKingMe |

JoeyKingMe |

She's a behind the scenes beauty.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @JackAvery and 1,924,530 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

Camryn sighed in exhaustion, laying down on the couch in her fluffy red dress. She released a new song, titled Paris and had been working on the music video non-stop. Jack was in parts of it, as was everyone else. But he was in it the most since he was her boyfriend. Her favorite outfit was the fancy red ball gown, noting the way Jack's eyes bulged out of his head.

"Holy-"

"Language!" Daniel shouted while walking past the doorway, Jack rolling his eyes. Camryn chuckled, her dress swishing on the tile floor. She rests her hands on his chest and stands on her bare tip-toes to kiss him. He smiled into the kiss, hand resting on her bump. 

"Have you thought about when we should reveal the pregnancy?" Camryn removed her dress and switched into street clothes, thinking over Jack's question. She tugged on a pair of black leggings and one of Jack's sweatshirts, sneakers hugging her feet. Her hair was in a fancy curled bun that she left as is, too lazy to change it. 

"I think we should do it soon, it sucks not being able to post each milestone." 

"Speaking of milestones, I have a surprise for you." Jack guided her into the car, taking off as soon as she was fastened. They were back in California for a show, this one in Costa Mesa. Everyone had seemingly disappeared except for the duo. He refused to tell her where they were going. So she didn't understand why he hadn't when they arrived back at their house in Los Angeles.