You Go, Glenn Coco

Camryns

Camryns.The.Besson |

Four for you, Glenn Coco! You go, Glenn Coco!

Tagged: @JackAvery | Liked by @WhyDontWeMusic and 2,314,503 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"I love these cookies," She muttered through a mouthful of gingersnap cookies. There had been four of them originally but now there was three and the number was slowly dwindling. Her bump was pouched out more than it had been as the baby grew. A red plaid bra, grey sweats, and matching slippers were her attire for the night. 

"Princess, you need to sleep. It'll be Christmas in a few hours." Jack wrapped his arm around Camryn from behind. She laid across the couch and let her head fall back against his shoulder. Her hand reached up to tangle in his perm that she'd recently done. "Santa won't stop," He teased lightly, pulling a Santa hat off her head. 

"How dare you bribe me with presents?" Camryn grumbled, stumbling off the couch. Jack rolled his eyes, coming up behind Camryn and swooping her up. "Ah!" He chuckled at her squeal, not even fazed by her small weight gain. Lately, they'd been working out together more. 

Her's was gentler exercise than Jack's, mostly so she'd be strong enough to take care of the baby when it came. Although he never told her so, Jack's was mostly so he could carry Camryn upstairs without any problem. It also helped keep their weight down to the fact she didn't like to consume her cravings alone.

"You know you don't have to carry me?" One arm was loosely wrapped around his neck. The corners of his lips twitched upward but he said nothing. She simply sighed, allowing him to sit her on their bed and pull off her slippers. He yanked off his shirt, with his pants and socks following soon after.  

Camryn tossed back the covers for him. Jack climbed in beside her, opening his arms to her. She smiled against his skin, his fingers dancing across her shoulder blades. "I know I don't have to," Her fingernails raked up and down his back in the gentle manner that always put him to sleep. "I do it because I want to. Do you want me to stop?" Camryn pulled back so she was looking up into his eyes.

 Jack's heart stopped at the sight of her. Their lamps were off, nothing but the glow of the moon casting light in the room. Her eyes glowed with softness and passion, blinking slowly in a way that made her eyelashes brush her cheekbones. It got to him every time, caused a squeezing sensation in his chest. Camryn's lips turned upward, eyes twinkling with the knowledge of something he didn't have.

"Don't ever stop,"

---

"Jack Robert Avery! Get out of bed!"