Bleach Your Brain

CorbynBesson |

CorbynBesson |

Dad's Princess is already a year old.
Mom and I love you so much, we can't wait to see who you become.

Tagged: @BeautyChickee | Liked by @JonahMarais and 2,021,482 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

BeautyChickee |

BeautyChickee |

I refuse to believe that you're one, little Char.
We love you more than anything.

Tagged: @CorbynBesson | Liked by @WizardsOfAveryPlace and 1,024,084 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"Happy birthday!" Charlotte giggled while being tossed in the air by her aunt, getting peppered with kisses. "You're one! Did you know that?" Camryn used her baby voice subconsciously, bringing an admiring smile to Jack's face. JC was perched on his hip, cooing and reaching out to his mother. "Aw, one second, baby."

Corbyn approached them, glancing between Jack and Camryn. His eyes returned to the ground, shifting his feet. Camryn groaned, rolling both eyes. "Oh, get over it, would you?" Jack moved to stop his wife before thinking better of it, simply grabbing Charlotte with his other arm. "I have a healthy sex life, so what if there are a few kinks involved?" Corbyn covered both ears, making childish sounds to avoid hearing her. "CHRISTINA!" His eyes went wide in terror, his sister smirking at him.

"No, no, no-"

"Are you still going on about this? So help me god, Corbyn Matthew Besson, if you don't let this go so we can have your daughter's birthday then you will never see me naked again." Corbyn gaped at his wife, apologizing profusely. Christina pointed for him to go tell Jack he was sorry, waiting until Corbyn was gone to smirk at Camryn. "It's not like I would've followed through. That man makes me-"