When Opportunity Knocks

WizardsOfAveryPlace |

I guess you could say I still have a love for the color Lavender ;)

Tagged: @GabbieGonzalez & @MiamiBikeRental | Liked by @BaileeHerron and 2,093,482 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

GabbieGonzalez |

GabbieGonzalez |

Sunny Miami bike rides with a friend

Tagged: @WizardsOfAveryPlace & @MiamiBikeRental | Liked by @ZachHerron and 1,093,472 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"Let's get piercings," Camryn spoke up from her yellow bike beside Gabbie, who was riding a sea-foam green rental. The younger girl rose her eyebrows in shock, not able to find her words. "I've always wanted to get my tongue pierced," Gabbie thought about it for a moment, nodding in agreement. She bit her lip while thinking about what to get, pulling her bike up to the tattoo parlor.

"Okay, I'll get my nose pierced. I would get my belly but since the twins just came," She winced in remembrance, Camryn flashing back to Naia and Lani's birth. Gabbie finally had her kids a little over a month ago. Maria Isabella Gonzalez-Besson was two minutes older than her twin, Mateo Oliver Gonzalez-Besson. "They're worth it though,"

"Yeah, they are." Gabbie held the door for Camryn to walk through, heavy metal music ringing through the shop. "Uh, I'll be getting a tongue piercing and she's getting her nose pierced," Camryn told the woman at the counter, her eyes roaming the walls. Tattoo designs were spread from the ceiling to the floor. "Are you ready for this, Gabs?" She grinned knowingly as they were led to a room, Gabbie going first.