Snuggle Bug

Camryns

Camryns.The.Besson |

My snuggle bug.

Tagged: @JackAvery | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 1,043,530 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"Texas, can I ask you guys for a favor?"

Cheers fell on her pierced ears when she stood on stage, reaching the end of her set. The feeling of being there again after months made her ecstatic. Her motherhood status still bothered her since she wasn't by Lavender's side, especially after the first show. But Jack had realized such and made sure to hold Lavender off to the side so she could see her at all times.

"Okay, so Jack just gave me the signal that it's Lav's bedtime. We usually sing to her each night, but tonight I was wondering if you guys would help us?" The fans instantly agreed, bringing a warm smile to her face. "Great, I'd appreciate it if you guys don't scream too loud." Jack carried Lavender out onto the stage, receiving a few shouts. The other fans shushed them, Camryn and Jack giggling.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go," Lavender's eyes flickered over her mom's face, Camryn glancing up at Jack with a smile. Camryns hands moved over the acoustic guitar with experienced ease. "When all those shadows almost killed your light," Jack joined in for the chorus, receiving a lot of aw's from the crowd. By the end of the song, Lavender's eyes had fallen shut and soft snores left her lips. Smiling softly, Camryn leaned forward and pecked her forehead.

"Goodnight, everyone!"

---

FanAccount |

FanAccount |

I took this picture of Camryn just as Lavender and Jack came onto the stage so we could sing their daughter a lullaby.