Sunbleached Hair And Surfing Skills

"Morning," A towel loosely tied around his waist, Jack peeked his head out of the bathroom. Blonde hair poked from beneath a fluffy comforter, covering her entire face. "Coffee?" He heard a small grumble from inside the blankets, hiding a smile. "Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes." Jack returned, as promised, a couple of minutes later. A mug of black coffee was in one hand while a pill case was in the other, a bottle of water tucked under his arm. "Here, princess. We can't forget these,"

The scent of coffee all but rose Camryn from the dead. "I know," She mumbled, moving her legs so he could sit down. "Meds?" Camryn laid out her hand, popping her needed pills and washing it down with water. "Thank you, babe." She smiled tiredly, sitting her drinks on the nightstand. "You're so good to me," Reaching out to stroke his cheek, Camryn barely kissed him on the lips. She gingerly crawled out of bed, walking toward the abandoned shower. 

"How're you feeling today?" Jack spoke through a toothbrush while Camryn washed her body from head to toe. "Any better than yesterday?" Spitting into the sink, he rinsed off the porcelain. He then went to work on his curls, pulling them back into the man-bun he knows Camryn absolutely adored. 

Dragging a razor along her legs, Camryn pondered his question. "Yeah! I am, actually." Jack grinned happily, dropping his towel. "And the view certainly helps," Camryn peeked outside of the shower, watching him turn around in surprise. He shot her a look when her gaze flicked downward, once again disappearing into the shower. "Can you give me a towel?" Stepping out onto a waterproof mat, a towel smacked her straight in the face.

 "Jack Robert Avery!"

"You didn't say how!"

---

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

Dang, look at those legs ;)

Wait

I'm her husband

Don't look

Tagged: @WizardsOfAveryPlace | Liked by @GabbieGonzalez and 2,308,475 others

- Comments Disabled -

---