The Single Ladies

* Breaking News *

Jack Avery and Camryn Besson have confirmed their relationship status in what might be the most romantic way ever. 

While in Paris the Why Don't We boys and their girlfriends set up an impromptu concert. Jack serenaded Camryn with the band's song, Words I Didn't Say. At the end of the song, he gave a tear-jerking speech, revealing they've actually been together for over two years. He then gave her a gorgeous purple promise ring, breaking hearts all over the world.

We're not only excited to see where their relationship goes but we're also very happy for them. Congratulations to the happy couple.

Related -

Camryn Besson posts loved up photo of her and new boyfriend, Jack Avery

Take this quiz to find out when you'll get married

Jack Avery - The perfect man

---

JoeyKingMe |

JoeyKingMe |

Sorry, but the single ladies can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, cause we're taken.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson & @BaileeMads | Liked by @DanielSeavey and 1,903,837 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"Mmm, I missed this body." Jack peppered kisses all up and down Camryns bare body, her hands reaching out to grip his curls. She swore underneath her breath when he reached her breasts. They'd become particularly sensitive with the pregnancy but somehow he managed to make it better with each gentle touch. 

"Making up can be fun, though." She cheekily added, whimpering when he chuckled against her skin. Jack held himself above her body, kissing Camryn's lips. "Does the ring fit?" On Jack's ring finger laid a golden band with one large purple gem in the middle. He rolled over to lay on his back, holding his left hand next to her.

"Yes, it does. You didn't have to pay for it though, princess. I was going to get myself one," His left-hand went to rest on Camryn's stomach, tracing figures on her skin. She rolled her eyes, going to say something when she felt it. And from the look on Jack's face, he felt it too. 

"Was that-"

"Did she-"

Camryn tossed back the sheets, not caring about the fact both of their naked bodies were on display. Jack sat up and placed both of his hands on her stomach. They both waited silently for several minutes before it happened again, small shouts escaping their lips.
"Lavender kicked!" 

"I'm gonna go get the guys!" Jack tossed on his boxers and a shirt, spinning around in his tracks to place a lingering kiss on Camryn's lips. She giggled, quickly throwing on a pair of underwear, Jack's sweatpants, and a sports bra. The door burst open a second later while Camryn was putting her hair in a ponytail.

"The baby's kicking?" Corbyn looked like a cartoon, tripping over his feet while trying to get to his sister. Camryn snorted unattractively as everyone else filed into the hotel room. They took turns touching her stomach, excited despite the fact Bailee and Zach's baby had started kicking the week before. "Take it easy, bean."

---

Memphis, Tennesse. The place Camryn and Jack had been looking forward to due to their love of Elvis. It took twelve hours and two plane rides until they finally reached their destination. They were just glad there was a day to explore before the next show. 

"Where are we staying, anyway? You never said." Camryn spoke up from her spot in the van, Jack's arm resting around her shoulder. She directed the question at their manager, a grin on his face as he glanced back at the happy couple.

"Well, I have a surprise for you guys. You'll be staying at Graceland." A small scream left Jack's lips, Camryn glancing at him in amusement. She felt the same way, of course, but she'd never squeal like a little girl. It caused a low chuckle to leave her lips, his ears burning red in embarrassment.

"That was strangely adorable," Jack's long eyelashes brushed against the tops of his cheekbones, blushing a crimson color. Everyone awed over the compliment, the curly-haired boy burying his head in Camryn's neck. She brought a hand up and wrapped it around to his back, twirling a few strands of hair on the back of his neck. "Are you ready to see where Elvis lived?"

"Heck yeah,"

JackAvery |

My little rockstar.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 2,093,281 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

Camryn was pushing through a crowd when she was yanked back by two arms. She yelped in surprise, tossing her arm back to try and hit her culprit. A familiar cry hit her ears, her body going limp.  "Ouch, woman!"  

Jack winced, carefully moving Camryn so she was wrapped around his midsection as he ran. They'd just gotten done with their Graceland concert when suddenly they were swarmed with fans. The fans didn't mean any harm, they both knew that, but he was overprotective of his pregnant girlfriend. She'd be lying if she said she didn't find it attractive though. 

"Sorry, you scared me!" He rolled his eyes in amusement when they finally reached the tour that'd just arrived in Tennessee. "How was I supposed to know it was you? You didn't use your sandalwood shampoo," Jack's eyes softened with admiration as he sat her down on the bed. Pulling his t-shirt off, he kicked his shoes away and laid beside her.

"Wait, so you're saying you would've known it was me if I hadn't used the hotel shampoo?" Camryn's face flushed crimson, flopping back in bed and flinging an arm over her eyes. Jack chuckled at her antics and pulled her body up to meet his, caressing the side of her face. "I didn't think it was possible, princess," He kissed her slowly, pulling back with their gazes interlocked.

"But you just made me fall even more in love with you,"