A Mini Human In My Uterus

TatsByEl |

TatsByEl |

Safe to say that Elliot missed his godparents. 

Tagged: @JackAvery & @Camryns.The.Besson  | Liked by @JonahMarais and 930,835 others

- Comments Disabled -

--- 

Jack watched her play with Elliot, covering her eyes and saying peekaboo when she took them off. The little boy giggled endlessly, making small cooing noises of gibberish. El glanced over at Jack, doing an amusing double take. "You're looking forward to it aren't you?" He jumped about a foot in the air, making the newly dyed redhead cackle. 

"When she first told me I was terrified. I thought we were too young, you know? But as soon as I heard that heartbeat..." He trailed off, not taking his gaze off Camryn, who was now blowing raspberries on Elliot's tummy. El's lips tilted up in a proud smile, wrapping an arm around Jack in a familial hug. 

"The two of you are gonna make amazing parents, Jack. I've never seen a couple more in love, seriously, you guys made Josh and I look bad." Jack chuckled, bumping El with his hip. She walked over to Camryn and Elliot, picking up her son. Camryn grinned at El when the latter placed a hand over the formers stomach. 

Camryn grabbed El's hand and moved it to a different spot so she could feel the baby kick. "Ouch, she's getting stronger." She laughed when a particularly rough jolt smacked her insides. "I should probably go get everyone to the dinner table," Teetering on her heels, she started toward the dining room.

"Already ahead of it, princess." Jack appeared at Camryn's side, his arm snaking around her waist. "I just came to get you. We can't start without the hostess." Three dining tables had been connected and covered in food, everyone occupying a seat. Two chairs on one end remained empty, Jack pulling out one to seat Camryn. A few people made small noises to signify their adorableness, her face heating up as she sat down with him next to her. 

"Everyone, dig in!"

---