Lavender

Camryns

Camryns.The.Besson |

My Angel.

Tagged: @JackAvery | Liked by @BaileeMads and 2,093,583 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

We love you.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @AvaStanford and 2,034,584 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"So, are you ready for this?"

Camryn buttoned Jack's dress shirt for him, the lavender fabric matching their Converse. She was dressed in a white lace dress that came to her mid-thigh. Her hair curled and makeup done in a shade of purple, she glanced in the mirror. "More than I thought I'd be. What about you?"

"Me too. Now, let's go face the firing squad." She chuckled as he laced their fingers together. They were down the first flight of stairs when she winced, leaning against the wall. Her fingers reached out to knead a knot under her skin. "Sorry, my legs have been cramping late- whoa!"

In one swift movement, Camryn was in Jack's arms. He flashed a cheeky grin while taking the final flight of stairs, continuing to carry her even after he reached the ground. Everyone turned to look when they heard footsteps, varying degrees of laughter falling on their ears. "Well, I didn't think it was possible for you to sweep her off her feet."

Jack's Mom smirked at the couple, her son gaping in shock. Camryn burst out in laughter hard enough tears sprung in her eyes. "Oh, oh my gosh. You're gonna make me pee," His eyes sparkled as he looked at her, shaking his head with a wide grin. Still holding Camryn in his arms, Jack sat them down on the couch with her on his lap. Kristen leaned over to Camryn's mom, Saskia, with a grin.