Cheeks

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

I'll be back soon, my love's.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @WhyDontWeMusic and 1,094,583 others 

- Comments Disabled -

---

* One Month Later *

"Shh, Momma's got you." Camryn pulled her shirt up a little bit to expose a breast, feeding Lavender. Her daughter slowly drifted off to sleep, leaving her to cover herself back up. Laying her two-month-old daughter in her tiny portable sleeper, Camryn took this time to take a quick shower. 

"Ouch," She smacked her left hand against the counter, hissing under her breath. Panicked, Camryn glanced up to sigh in relief once she found Lavender still asleep. Hurriedly slipping on a pair of joggers and a matching black tank top, she allowed her hair to air dry in soft waves. "Okay, diapers, breast pump..." Camryn listed everything she needed to go out with Lavender, placing it inside the backpack she used as a diaper bag. 

Gently picking up her sleeping baby, Camryn carried everything she needed out to the Jeep. A few minutes later Lavender was safely strapped in and she was driving down the freeway. Camryn had clicked her Why Don't We playlist before they'd taken off, giving both girls a sense of peace. Glancing in the rearview mirror, Camryn smiled at the sight of Lavender simply suckling on her pacifier. 

"You like listening to Daddy, buttercup?" A small coo brought butterflies to her stomach, joy in her heart. "Yeah, me too. Soon you'll get to hear Mommy, Daddy, and your uncles!" Camryn pulled into the parking lot and tossed the car in park. Grabbing her bag and pulling the stroller out of her trunk, Camryn placed Lavender in the contraption and grabbed her skateboard.

"Hey, guys!"

---