God's Best Creation

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

No place I'd rather be.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @BeautyChickee and 1,084,573 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"I've been running with the wolves," Camryn was singing to Lavender while fastening her hot pink cropped blazer. A matching skirt hugged her curvaceous figure, the same shade of chunky heels hugging her feet. "To get to you, to get to you!" High ponytail swinging with each step, she scooped up Lavender in her arms and began to dance around the room. "Selena Gomez is Daddy's crush,

"That's where you're wrong," Jack waltzed into the dressing room, placing a kiss on both of their foreheads. "You are my crush, princess." He smirked knowingly, leading them out the door. "They sent me to get you since you're on in five," Her eyes widened, picking up speed.

"I didn't realize what time it was, can you take Lav?" He nodded, snatching Lavender out of her arms. "Thanks, love you both!" Camryn took off at a sprint until she hit backstage, grabbing a mic from the sound booth. Counting down in her head, Camryn stepped out onto the stage when the time was right.

"Hold up, no you didn't bow, bow!"

It was her first time singing 'Power' since they were back on tour. Jack loved to see her perform the song since she truly owned the stage. And from their response, it seemed that the crowd enjoyed it too. "I ain't the chick to walk behind you 'round town! Just cause you're packin', packin'-

She went down to the ground and popped back up, the crowd whistling. "Whoop, down south, that don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down. Baby, oh, I'm a machine when I do it. I'll be catching fire, gasoline when I do it. Just cause you're packin', packin'-" Down once more, winking at Jack as he watched her from the sidelines. "Whoop, down south, that don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down!"

"You're the man, but I got the, I got the, I got the power. You make rain, but I make it, I make it, I make it shower. You should know, I'm the one who's in control. I'll let you come take the wheel as long as you don't forget," Camryn smirked at the crowd, high fiving a couple of fans.

"Who got the power?"

---

"Say hi to Daddy!" Camryn took Lavender's tiny hand, gently waving it up and down. Jack flashed them a quick smile from his place on the stage. A few fans turned to the girls in their heavily guarded square of ground. "Look at our fans," They went nuts over Lavender 'waving' at them, snapping a few pictures.