Little brat

Prompt - hey for the story "Baby of the band" about the wanted, could you maybe do something like Nath felt like eating junk food all day and he emptied a whole jar of nutella and many things more. Having too much sugar puts him on hyper mode and then he goes and acts mischievous. He goes and pulls some pranks on the boys like putting a whoopie cushion under max or something. At first the others don't mind but then he goes too far and vandalizes tom's room. Tom is furious. He finds Nathan having water in the kitchen and asks him in an angry voice did he vandalize his room. Nathan replies very coolly that yes he did. Tom starts pacing towards Nathan to spank him but Nathan slips past between his legs and runs outside the house. While running, he bumps into Jay and Siva. He apologizes and keeps on running. Tom screams at them to go after him. After running and trying to find him until its evening they finally corner him (You can think of the place.) Nathan tries to bribe his way out but tom just carries him on his shoulder. He gets a time-out and has to clean Tom's room and the entire house for a week.

~~~~~~~~~

Since a few days, the boys had been as if obsessed with healthy eating. Nathan had been fed up of the ‘eat this, Nath’ and ‘don’t eat that, Nath.’ Whenever he tried eating any junk food, the boys would scold him. It wasn’t that Nathan hated healthy foods; it was just that he sometimes got tempted to eat chocolates, candies or other junk foods. And that was one of the things that the boys were trying to discourage him from.

Nathan knew exactly where the junk foods were kept. He sneaked in the kitchen one day when Tom had been out and Jay, Max and Siva were sleeping. He managed to finish the candies and started to empty the whole jar of nutella. His hands and face were still smeared in chocolate as he got up and walked to his room. He’d had so much sugar that it even gave him a sugar rush. Adrenaline coursing through his veins, he set out running through the entire house!

He vandalized Tom’s room, leaving his chocolate hands’ imprints everywhere. Tom’s clothes were thrown all over the place and he had even break Tom’s vase that was kept on the side table. As if that was not enough, he found Max walking over to the couch and snuck behind him. He placed a whoopie cushion under Max just when the boy was about to sit. Max jerked up, “Nath, what the hell?” Nathan giggled running off to go hide in his room. “You brat, if I catch hold of you, you’ll regret it” Max warned as he watched Nathan run off.

 The sugar rush still keeping him up, Nathan found his next victims in Siva who was still sleeping. He tiptoed in Siva’s room and poured a glass of water on his face. “What the…” Siva woke up with a gasp. Looking around frantically, he found Nathan giggling at him. “Nathan, I’ll tan your backside you just wait” Siva threatened. Running off, Nathan found Jay coming in his way. Knowing that Jay was always clumsy, he put a shoe in the way and as expected Jay tripped on it but Tom who was coming up managed to stop his fall. “Nathan, what kind of prank is that?” Jay shouted but Nathan was already running off again.

Tom shook his head at Nathan and turned over to Jay. “Are you alright?” Tom asked Jay. “Yeah” Jay nodded. Thinking that Nathan was just in a mischievous mood today, Tom let go of it and walked to his room. As soon as he stepped in the room, his eyes went wide open as he saw in what state his room was. The whole room was upside down. The clothes were thrown everywhere. His vase was broken. There was chocolate hand imprints everywhere. And that could only mean one thing. “Nathan” Tom shouted in anger as he went in search of the boy.

He finally found the boy in the kitchen. Nathan was coolly drinking water when Tom walked in the kitchen in anger. “Did you vandalize my room?” Tom asked, furiously. He kind of expected Nathan to deny and was very surprised to find the boy nod to him. “Actually, yes, I did” Nathan said, coolly. “You brat” Tom seethed, as he paced forward towards Nathan. Nathan panicked when he saw Tom coming towards him and ran past Tom, sliding between his legs and running outside. He collided with Jay and Siva and just mumbled an “I’m sorry” before running again. “You little brat… Boys, catch him” Tom shouted as he also ran after Nathan.

They had been running for a while when they finally cornered Nathan in an alley. Nathan looked everywhere for an escape route but couldn’t find any. “I’m sorry” he mumbled when Tom walked towards him and dragged him along. He tried fighting Tom but the latter only threw him over his shoulder and walked back home. Max shook his head at Nathan when he opened the door. Tom settled down on the couch and dragged Nathan onto his lap and pulled down his jeans and boxers.

SWAT SWAT you don’t vandalize SWAT SWAT people’s room SWAT SWAT you don’t empty a whole nutella jar SWAT SWAT you don’t eat so much sugar SWAT SWAT you know it gives you a sugar rush SWAT SWAT you don’t go on playing pranks on people SWAT SWAT you don’t run off from me SWAT SWAT never again SWAT SWAT understood? SWAT SWAT

Tom ended the spanking and cuddled Nathan. “It’s okay. Shush down now” Tom comforted Nathan. “I’m sorry” Nathan sobbed. Tom just shushed Nathan down. Nathan was about to fall asleep, tired from the spanking and from all that sugar rush when Tom shook him awake. “Not so fast, Baby Nath. You get a half an hour time out and then your punishment will be that you’ll have to clean my room and the whole house for a week.” Tom said. Nathan was about to whine but Tom shushed him again and placed him in the corner for a time out. After the time out, he scooped a half asleep Nathan and walked up the stairs to get Nathan to bed. “You go to sleep and then you have to clean up” Tom whispered to Nathan. “Don’t worry Nath, we’ll try not to add up to your cleaning up duties for this week” Max chuckled along with Jay and Siva but Nathan couldn’t protest. He was already fast asleep so he missed out when Tom laughed and said, “Little brat.”

A/N

Dedicated to @Divergent160!

Thank you to those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey