Worm his way through your heart

Prompt - I love the ones where Tom treats Nathan like a baby. Can you do one where the boys think Tom is being too soft towards Nathan and Nathan overhears the convo and avoids tom until he does something (you can choose) and Tom spanks him but Nathan really wants comfort so he forgives him. Thanks! :)

~~~~~~~~

Tom was the eldest in the band so naturally, he was the most protective one while Nathan being the youngest, was the most protected one. It wasn't a surprise when early itself, Tom took Nathan under his wings and got very protective of the boy. Tom had become a disciplinary figure in Nathan's life but he was also one to spoil the boy. It wasn't unfair to say that Tom most likely treated Nathan like a baby. After all, Nathan was the baby of the band.

Though being one who would pull Nathan over his lap whenever he felt like Nathan needed a firm hand to get back to being a good boy, Tom was also one who would find his heart melting whenever Nathan would start crying. There were many times when Nathan would manage to worm himself out of a punishment by sobbing his little heart out in Tom's arms or get away with just a short spanking or just a corner time instead of a long spanking, granted if his mistake wasn't too big though.

Recently, Nathan had been an absolute cranky mess. The boy had had a sleepless night due to a bad nightmare and since their next day had been filled with interviews, he had been unable to get some rest and had thus turned into a cranky boy. He'd been quite rude to the boys and especially to Tom and they all expected Tom to pull Nathan over his lap as soon as they reached home but instead as soon as they reached, Nathan had burst in tears, climbing in Tom's lap by himself as he cried for all his miseries. After the boy had fallen asleep, Tom had no choice but lie down with the boy for a nap since Nathan wasn't letting go of him. Surely, Nathan could worm his way through everything.

When Tom had woken up, he made his way down to the kitchen. He found the boys shaking his head at him. "What? He hadn't slept well because of his nightmare which is why he was cranky. Can't punish him over a nightmare, can I?" Tom snorted. "You're way too soft with him" Siva chuckled. "Nathan can get away with anything with you, huh?" Jay laughed. "Nathan could even commit a murder and Tom would be like my baby is innocent." Max added, making the boys laugh. Tom shook his head, smiling. They were all unaware of Nathan overhearing them and not quite understand the joke.

Ever since Nathan overhead that conversation, he took his distance from Tom. If the boys thought that Tom was babying him too much then they were probably right. Maybe Tom was really being unfair towards him. Thus Nathan decided to stay away from Tom. Tom had been very surprised to see Nathan worming his way away from him. Nathan would refuse any cuddles from Tom, he wouldn't spend much time with Tom. Frankly speaking, Tom was quite hurt by the way Nathan was behaving with him recently.

By creating a distance with Tom, Nathan also pushed himself away from the one who would usually discipline him. It meant that Nathan no longer realized when he was pushing his limits a bit too far. Lately, his cranky mood had resurfaced and it went a bit far when Tom tried to bring him in a cuddle to calm him down before Max could pull Nathan over his lap but instead Nathan had shoved Tom away and started cursing at the man. "Get the hell away from me. I'm not a baby. I don't need you. You can fuck off." It was that particular sentence that had really hurt Tom and he didn't hesitate this time to pull Nathan over his lap.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I had enough of your misbehavior

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I don't know what's gotten into you

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But this stops now

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And no more swearing too

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

No more shoving

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

No more rudeness

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

No more crankiness

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You better not do this again

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You got me?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I want my sweet boy back again

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom ended the spanking as he helped Nathan pull his clothes up again. He ruffled the boy's hair and stepped away, letting the boy compose himself. Nathan raised an eyebrow at Tom, wondering why the man wasn't comforting him. "You wanted your space right? That's why you were taking a distance from me" Tom simply said. But instead he found himself with an arm full of a crying Nathan. "No distance. They say you baby me too much. So I wanted to prove that I'm not a baby" Nathan cried. Tom had to sigh at Nathan's words. "You're such a baby." Tom smiled. "We were joking Nath" Siva said. "Yeah, we were just teasing Tom and not you" Jay explained. "And what is this 'I'm not a baby'? You're our baby" Max said.

Hiding a smile, Nathan buried his head in Tom's chest. He was definitely the baby of the band. And one who knew how to worm his way through your heart.

A/N

Dedicated to itslarrylovex!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey