Resisting temptations

Prompt - During the video for 'We Own The Night', how about Tom tells Nathan he can't drink alcohol because he's still not legal. But Nath drinks and gets drunk at the end and one of the boys spank him, but Nath is embarrassed because the girl he liked saw. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~

Nathan heard the warning of not to drink so many times during the shooting for 'We Own The Night' so many times that on the last day of shoot, he was already fed up with it. Shooting for that particular video had been quite hard for Nathan himself. Firstly, it wasn't easy to handle the temptations those various alcoholic drinks in front of him and secondly he was starting to crush on one of the models in the video. Clearly, it wasn't going to be an easy shoot for him.

It happened during the last day of shoot. They were supposed to re shoot for one particular scene. As soon as Tom saw that drinks are going to be involved, he turned to Nathan and shot the boy a warning glare. Nathan was smart enough to only nod at Tom's warning instead of saying something stupid that will only end up with him having a sore bottom. But unfortunately that was going to be Nathan's end results no matter what since he was about to break that one big rule.

Nathan knew not to drink, especially after all those warnings but then he met with his crush as they started packing for shooting. She had a drink in hand and offered one to Nathan when they started talking. Not wanting to look like a coward in front of his crush, Nathan took the drink and downed it in one gulp. But he was in a serious bad luck as Max saw him drinking. The girl offered Nathan another drink and when Nathan was about to take that drink, he felt someone pull his arm. Looking back, he found it to be Max. "Would you excuse us, please?" Max mumbled to the girl as he dragged Nathan away from there.

When they reached the boys, Max simply pulled a chair and flipped Nathan over his lap. As he began pulling down Nathan's jeans and boxers, Siva asked Max, "What happened? What did he do?" "He was drinking" Max simply said. "Despite our warnings?" Tom asked. "Oh buddy" Jay sighed. "Cover for us" Max said as he began the spanking.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

We warned you so many times

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

We told you that you're too young to be drinking right now

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But you just couldn't resist your temptations

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I don't care if the girl was the one who offered you.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You could have said no.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Baby Nath, I'm very upset with you.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I hope you won't do such a thing again.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Max ended the spanking as he pulled Nathan in a cuddle. Nathan was about to sob his apology to Max when out of the corner of his eyes, he saw the girl that he liked watching them. Nathan pushed away at Max as he quickly pulled his clothes up. "Aww, does Baby Nath have a crush on that girl?" Jay asked. He had seen the girl watching them. Nathan blushed as he shook his head. "She saw" Nathan mumbled, lips quivering as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Okay, okay... Come here." Max said, pulling Nathan to cuddle on his lap as Tom and Siva walked away to find the girl and to ask her not to say anything about what she had seen.

When Tom and Siva came back, they found Max rocking a dosing Nathan in his arms. "Talked to her?" Jay asked. "She won't say a word" Tom promised. "Is Nath okay?" Siva asked. "Slightly drunk, about to completely pass out on me but he'll be okay." Max chuckled.

Drinks have always been a big temptation for Nathan. Resisting temptations have always been hard for Nathan but sore bottoms would help him resist temptations, definitely.

A/N

Dedicated to brooklyn_outworks_it!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey