Failed the Big Brother duty

Prompt - one day Nathan isn't feeling ok, and at the same night the boys have a party in the house, Nathan do something, or break something and when tom see him he spanks him with a,paddle, later max see's him and think that Nathan wasn't punished so when he wants to spank him Nathan tell him that he was, but he doesn't believe him and give him the belt, Siva see Nathan and spank him for causing trouble and jay wash his mouth. Nathan bum become bruised and bloody and he gets sick and afraid of the boys, they feels guilty when they realize what they have done so they take care of him, and apologize to him.

~~~~~

Shit! That was the first thing that came into Nathan’s mind as he woke up from his little nap Saturday evening. His whole body was aching but surprisingly his body temperature was not high though he could swear he feels like he caught the fever. But Nathan knew it wouldn’t be long before his body temperature caught on with how he is feeling and turns dangerously high. He shrugged trying to get some more sleep hoping the sick feeling would get away before the party starts.

Yes, another party from The Wanted. Nathan wanted to be fit for this party already he could hardly touch alcohol considering he was not at the legal age and flirting around wasn’t really his kind of thing. He preferred the fun, the music, the time he could spend with the boys, his ‘big brothers’ and Kelsey and Nareesha.

Loud music from downstairs woke Nathan up. But he was no better than earlier if worse. He felt really achy and quite dizzy as well. He was also very thirsty and there was no sight of a glass of water in his room so he decided to walk to the kitchen. As he made his way downstairs people greeted him but Nathan’s mind couldn’t even form a coherent answer and he couldn’t greet them back. Tom saw the youngest and thought he was avoiding people and showing off his ‘I’m a celebrity’ attitude.

Nathan reached the kitchen. As he tried pouring himself a glass of water, his hand shaking so terribly that his hand accidently pushed whatever was on the table down. It was gifts that the guests had brought the boys. Tom moved towards the kitchen when he saw people staring mouth open at something and he was beyond angry when he saw Nathan standing beside the gifts which were once on the table now in a heap on the floor. He walked to Nathan grabbing his arm, “You will go up in your room. And you will get the paddle.” That saying, Tom dragged Nathan upstairs.

Nathan was still in a state of confusion. His mind couldn’t process what was going on until he found himself jeans down on Tom’s lap. Tom grabbed the paddle knowing that he had to be quick as there were guests downstairs. He started without warning ignoring the struggles from the youngest.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT You don’t SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT throw gifts SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT from fans down SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT you heard me SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT  SWAT

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT ow… Tom don’t SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT Please SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom ignored Nathan’s protest. It had been the first time that Nathan got the swats in a row. Usually Tom would give him time to settle in. But this time he went really harsh with the paddle not even spreading the smacks around causing more harm than driving the message home. Though he was spanked for something he wasn’t actually to be blamed for, Nathan was desperately waiting for the comfort after the spanking as he was always clingy when he was sick. But Tom had no time for that. Tom didn’t even pull down Nathan’s boxers to check for damage instead he pulled up Nathan’s jeans and settled Nathan on his stomach on the bed, “We’ll talk later.” And with that Tom was gone. Nathan kept staring at the door tears streaming down his face.