Live stream disaster

Prompt - in a live stream that Nathan did while he was at home in Gloucester, he answered the phone and it was Siva but he accidentally gave the phone out, he later jokes that he should give out the boys' number so he starts to say the number when his mum cuts him off telling him not to. After the live stream his mum spanks him not caring that her partner (Phil) and his sister are present. When he goes back with the boys Siva also spanks him for being careless even if it was an accidents

~~~~~~~~

Nathan loved talking to the fans. He loved doing live streams and speak to their fans or just coincidentally meet their fans. Honestly speaking the boys had nothing against Nathan doing live streams or whatever but recently the boys realized that their little one was a little too mischievous and sometimes, he needed rules for something as simple as a live stream. And that the boys realized very soon when Nathan did his recent live stream.

Nathan's live stream had been really fun but then Siva interrupted Nathan's live stream when he called the boy. Nathan took the phone but as he hung up, he happened to show his phone to the cam and accidentally gave out Siva's phone number. As if that wasn't enough, Nathan started joking that he should give out the boys' numbers and even started to do so when suddenly his mother's voice came through, "Nathan, don't do that. It's not nice." Nathan hadn't really thought much of his mother's warning but as he ended the live stream, he saw his mother still standing there, glaring at him.

"What?" Nathan asked his mother when he saw the glare. "Did you just give Siva's number out there?" Karen asked. "It was just a joke" Nathan argued. "Nath, do you know what could happen now? There are many who saw that live stream. They might harass Siva now" Karen explained. "I..." Nathan trailed off but Karen had already pulled him on her lap. "Mom, no. Phil is here" Nathan tried to struggle. Karen sighed, knowing well that her partner would be able to hear Nathan being punished but she knew she needed to let Nathan know that he needed to be punished for this. So, she was brief and quick.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You have to be careful Nath

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You cannot let out personal details like that

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Karen ended the spanking as she pulled her softly sniffling son in a hug. "It's okay. We're done now. You don't do such a thing again, okay?" Karen said. Nathan nodded as he buried his head in his mother's arms, hoping that his carelessness doesn't create any further problems.

A week later when Nathan returned back to the boys, he found the sitting around the couch. "Hey, little Nath is back" Jay cheered as he pulled Nathan in a quick hug. It was only after getting his hugs from Max and Tom too that Nathan noticed that Siva hadn't even greeted him. And then he saw Siva's new phone. "You bought a new one" Nathan said as he picked the phone up to inspect it. But within a moment, Nathan found himself over Siva's lap and heard Siva ask Tom, "Can I now?" "Do not talk to me in that tone but yes you can" Nathan heard Tom say and then the spanking started.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Do you know what you've done?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You gave out my number in that live stream of yours

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I had to change my number because of that. So many people kept calling me.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

It was getting insane. I even smashed my own phone in anger.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Don't you dare let out personal details out like that ever again!

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Siva ended the spanking and though he wanted to stay angry, he melted as soon as he heard Nathan's sobs. "I'm sorry" Nathan sobbed out, "I didn't do it on purpose. Mum also punished me for it. I'm really sorry." Siva sighed, "It's okay, Nath. I'm not angry anymore." Nathan let Siva cuddle him when suddenly he heard giggles around him. "What?" Nathan asked but then looking at Siva, he found that the boy wasn't sitting comfortably too. "You got punished you too?" Nathan asked Siva, as he understood the source of the discomfort. "Let's say smashing your phone in front of Tom isn't a good idea" Siva simply said. Tom laughed out loud before saying, "No matter how angry you are, you just don't pitch a fit in front of me. I told you I'll let you spank him when he comes. Smashing your phone wasn't even needed. Not after we already told you, we'll get your number changed." Tom explained.

The two sighs coming from Siva and Nathan had the whole house chuckling again. And both Siva and Nathan hoped that live streams disasters don't happen too often.

A/N

Dedicated to Nazzayah!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey