A family

Prompt - I love baby Nath being all cuddly and calling Max mommy and Tom daddy so could you possibly do one where they go for a walk and Nath gets on the phone and starts cursing and inappropriately talking making Max who happened to overhear furious because his baby is saying those things so Max grabs his hand and starts scolding him but he keeps giving him an attitude so Tom comes over and threatens to spank him so he starts crying hard into Max and when they get home he maybe does something bad on accident and they spank him for that lots of cuddles at the end please

~~~~~~~~

Sometimes when you look at The Wanted, you would say they are a band of brothers. The boys also felt like that. They felt like they were a family. And sometimes, if you look closer, you would find Tom as the Daddy of the band, Max as the Mommy, Jay and Siva as the kids and Nathan as the baby of the band. Sometimes, the boys would gladly accept their role in the family and sometimes they would not openly agree to what positions they held in the family but deep down they all knew that no matter how weird their little family was but they were all loved.

Lately Nathan had been the one who was a little shy about being the baby of the band. Whether it was Jay and Siva's constant teasing or something else, but Tom and Max decided to give Nathan his time. Usually Nathan was the kid who would constantly stick to Tom and Max and the slip ups of Daddy Tom and Mommy Max would warm Tom and Max's hearts. Lately though Nathan had insisted that he was not a baby. He didn't need Tom and Max for everything. Deciding that he was a big boy, Nathan had been keeping his distance with the boys and especially with Tom and Max.

Recently, The Wanted had gotten a few weeks of break. Jay and Siva had easily slipped into their role in the family with Jay constantly following Max while Siva will stick to Tom but Nathan hadn't quite eased up. He was still stressed and wasn't quite being dependent on Tom or Max unlike Siva or Jay who had gladly let Tom or Max take care of them. "I'm tired" Siva said, plopping down on the couch next to Tom. "I know kiddo" Tom said and ruffled Siva's hair. "Not fair! Seev gets cuddles and what about me?" Jay pouted. "Come to Mommy then" Max chuckled. Jay laughed snuggling in Max's side. When Nathan came down, he gave his bandmates a long stare but when Max and Tom offered him to come cuddle, the boy decline it and went to the kitchen.

Tired of Nathan trying to keep his distance with them, Tom and Max had decided they would spend some one and one time with their youngest and try to see what's bothering the baby of the band. After Nathan had refused to take a nap, they had decided to go out on a walk. After being sure that Siva and Jay were sleeping and wouldn't wake up any time soon, they took Nathan out for a walk. "I don't need a walk" Nathan pouted. "I thought you said you didn't need a nap" Tom snickered. Nathan pouted. "So, walk it is" Max said. While Tom and Max walked a bit ahead, Nathan decided to trail behind.

They had been walking when Tom remembered that Jay wanted to eat ice cream so he decided to pick some up for after dinner. While waiting for Tom outside, Nathan got a call. Since a few days his friends had been bothering him to come to a party. Nathan had straightaway refused but the boys were pressuring him and taunting him for being a baby. Nathan wasn't a baby and he was going to show them that. "You listen, jerk. I'm not a baby. I don't care about your fucking party. I am not fucking coming" Nathan shouted in the phone as he continued with a string of curses. Getting off the phone, Nathan smirked. At least now, they won't tease him about being a baby.

Nathan was about to turn around when he felt someone grab his hand. Turning around he saw that it was Max. "How dare you curse like that? You know very well not to use such language" Max scolded Nathan. Max had been coming out of the shop when he heard Nathan cursing on the phone. "I can use whatever language I want" Nathan glared at Max. "Don't you dare...?" Max trailed off. "I'm not a baby. You cannot threaten me" Nathan said on a verge of a tantrum when suddenly Tom came in the middle. "Is that an attitude that you're giving us?" Tom asked. When Nathan didn't reply, Tom said, "I thought so. Well, let me tell you, for that cursing and for giving us an attitude, you're going to get a spanking when you get home." Nathan paled at that but Tom just dragged him to the car.

Max was about to get in the car with Tom when caught the look on Nathan's face. The kid was already in tears. Deciding to sit in the back, Max got in behind with Nathan. "Mommy?" Nathan asked and Max didn't need to be asked a second time as he opened his arms and let Nathan cry in his chest. "Oh baby, it's okay." Max tried to comfort Nathan who was crying too hard. Sharing a look with Tom who got in the driver's seat. They would need to talk to Nathan later.

When they reached home, Nathan refused to let go of Max. Max led the boy in the living room. "Please Mommy, don't let Daddy spank me" Nathan said. Shaking his head, Tom pulled Nathan up and turned him sideways.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

This is for cursing on the phone

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And this is for the attitude you gave us

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom ended the spanking and pulled Nathan in a hug. "No more spanking. It's okay. Daddy's got you" Tom said while rubbing Nathan's back. 15 smacks was too less but Tom couldn't bring himself to continue spanking Nathan when the boy looked so upset and had something bothering him. Max got a glass of water and held it for Nathan to drink but when Nathan tried to hold the glass it slipped from his hand and fell down. Panicking Nathan burst in tears again, "No spanking Daddy. I'm sorry." "Hey, hey, calm down. This was just an accident. Daddy will not spank you for this" Tom assured Nathan.

After they managed to calm Nathan down slightly, Tom pulled Nathan to sit down on his lap. "You gonna tell Daddy what's bothering you?" Tom asked. "They all tease me. They call me baby" Nathan mumbled. "Who?" Max asked. "My friends. I'm not a baby but I'm your baby" Nathan said. Tom smiled as he pulled Nathan closer, "you're right. You're not a baby. But you're our baby. Only ours" Tom said and kissed Nathan's forehead. "Daddy and Mommy's baby" Max said, as he joined in the hug. "A group hug without us?" Siva asked. "Come on in then" Tom laughed as they all piled together.

They were a family. No matter how weird.

A/N

Dedicated to @Sandygirly2000!

Thank you to those reading the story.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey