Thanksgiving surprise

Prompt - Could you do one where maybe Nathan is planning a surprise for the boys but the boys are getting annoyed with him because they think he's just ignoring them. So when Nathan refuses to tell them where he's going or what he's doing, they spank him thinking he's hiding something and then he shows them what he's been planning. With a really fluffy ending please :)????

~~~~~~~~

Thanksgiving was approaching and frankly saying Nathan hadn’t really planned something at first. Usually, the boys would just plan a lunch and call their whole family to gather around. But this time, the boys had been really busy since a few days and they hadn’t really had time to plan something for Thanksgiving. Nathan also didn’t have time to think of Thanksgiving but now that he thought about it, he really wanted to say thanks to the boys for taking care of him.

The boys had always been there for Nathan. Ever since he had joined the band, Nathan had had the boys guiding him in every path of his life. Tom and Max had always taken care of Nathan, even if taking care of the boy meant spanking the kid. Siva and Jay also were ready to spank the kid if needed or to lend a comforting embrace for the boy to cry himself out and to be comforted. They were always there for Nathan whether he was sick, upset or sad.

Nathan knew his life wouldn’t be so if the boys hadn’t been his life. He really wanted to thank the boys for whatever they did for him. There were many other people he wanted to thank like Scooter who stepped up to fill that space left empty by his father and readily became his Daddy. There was Nano and Kevin also who were always there for Nathan and were like a fatherly figure too for them. And that’s why Nathan thought of arranging a Thanksgiving lunch for the boys and Scooter, Nano and Kevin. But he didn’t want them to know about it. Nathan wanted it to be a surprise. But Nathan couldn’t really keep secrets from the boys. So, he decided the best thing will be to stay out of house whole day to avoid the boys. Not that the boys were too happy about that!

Finally after a long week, the boys were chilling out at home. Tom and Max were sitting on the couch were Jay was slightly dozing and Siva was curled in Tom’s side, eyes drooping in exhaustion. “Jay is asleep?” Tom asked Max. Max looked over at his side finding Jay asleep. “Yeah and Seev?” Max asked. “Nearly. Come on Seev, don’t fight the sleep. We’re all tired. You need the rest” Tom said as he rubbed Siva’s back. Siva had just fallen asleep when Tom and Max saw Nathan walk down, all dressed up. “Nath, where are you going?” Max asked. Nathan panicked for a while before saying, “going to meet Scooter.” Tom smiled at the boy. “Going to spend some time with Daddy? Have fun and please make sure to take a nap at Scooter’s place.” Tom said. “I’m not a baby. Don’t need naps” Nathan said, before hurrying out of the door.

Nathan went out looking out for where he could order for food and looking out for decorations and stuffs. Nathan also personally called the boys’ parents asking them if they could come for the Thanksgiving lunch. The boys’ parents accepted Nathan’s invitation and were so glad that the boy was doing so much to thank their children. Nathan was really glad that the boys’ parents found all what he was doing cute and if they found it cute then the boys also would definitely like it. Nathan was sure of that.

Meanwhile Tom and Max had managed to get some rest before waking up to find out that Nathan hadn’t yet returned back home. “Nath is still at Scooter’s place?” Max asked Tom. “Yeah, he still hasn’t returned back” Tom said, “Siva and Jay are still sleeping?” Tom asked. “Yeah, I hope Nathan also had some rest. We are all very tired” Max said. “I’m sure Scooter will make him take a nap” Tom said. Right then Nathan walked back home dropping himself on the couch behind Jay. “What’s wrong?” Tom asked Nathan. “I’m tired. Want to sleep” Nathan said. “Scooter didn’t…” Max trailed off but Nathan was already asleep. “Maybe he had too much fun at Scooter’s place and insisted not to sleep” Tom said. “Yeah but Scooter would have seen that he is already too tired” Max said. “Maybe this little monster decided to be brat there” Tom said. Max nodded but something felt wrong, he didn’t know what?