Sugar rush incident

Prompt - Can you please do one where Nathan is like on sugar rush or something so he is all hyper and running around like crazy and eventually he falls or like bashes into something which causes him to get a really big cut on his chin or somewhere else and the boys decide to take him to hospital where the doctor says he needs stitches and Nathan starts freaking out cuz he is afraid of needles so one of the boys spanks him a bit to calm him down and get him to behave and after he gets the stitches and they return home they like cuddle him and stuff?

Prompt - maybe they go to Disneyland and Jay gives Nathan a bunch of candy and stuff and he's super hyper and he ends up getting hurt somehow and the boys spank him for not listening when they told him to calm down??? Idk if you don't want to do it it's fine

~~~~~~~~

If there is something that the boys have learned with Nathan was that they should never allow the boy anywhere near candy. Nathan and candy equals to a little boy on sugar rush that can wreck a lot of things including hurting himself. And this time, the boys were supposed to be going to Disneyland and Nathan was already going to be a super excited kid; hence they needed to keep a close watch on the boy. And nobody would want a hyper kid on sugar rush on top of that.

Lately, Nathan had been very homesick. Nobody could watch that cute face sniffling softly as he clutched a pic of his mother and sister. The boys were supposedly going to have a break of a week and Nathan had been looking forward to going home when suddenly the trip got cancelled. Nathan's mother had called in and told Nathan that she and Jess were going for a wedding this week and wouldn't be able to welcome Nathan at home and hence the boy had to cancel his trip back home. None of the boys had been able to listen to the quiet sobs from the boy and that's how they came up with the plan to take Nathan to Disneyland.

Nathan had been very excited when the boys told him that they were going to Disneyland. Nathan had instantly perked up from his bad mood. Throughout their trip, Nathan had been on the edge of his seat. It took a few warning smacks from Tom and Max and some promises of candy from Jay and Siva that got Nathan to take a nap quietly until they reach Disneyland but once reached Nathan had been very adamant to get those candies that Jay and Siva had promised him. Jay had bought the candies but warned Nathan not to eat all of them at once but unfortunately he made the mistake of letting the boy carry the candies.

It was no surprise that half an hour later; Nathan had been bouncing off his toes as he pointed to different things that he wanted to see. "Nathan, pipe down kiddo" Tom shouted after the boy as Nathan took off to see Elsa. "Why is he so hyper?" Siva asked. Max groaned as he realized what must have happened. Turning to Jay, he asked, "Where are the candies?" "Relax, I gave Nath to hold them but I warned him not to eat it all." Jay said. "Oh Jay, he definitely ate all of it. He is that sneaky." Siva sighed. Jay sighed as he mentally cursed himself. Now they had a kid on sugar rush to deal with.

The boys were having a hard time to catch up with Nathan as the boy kept running off every time he saw something interesting. "Look Mickey Mouse" Nathan exclaimed as he ran to the direction where the Mickey Mouse was. "Nathan, careful" Max shouted but Nathan had already ran off. The boys followed Nathan but unfortunately they couldn't stop the boy from tripping on his feet and face planting on the rough pathway. Even the Mickey Mouse winced as he crouched down in front of Nathan. "Are you okay kiddo?" The Mickey Mouse asked. The hard impact had Nathan tearing up but he tried to keep it in control as he looked over to the kids watching him. The Mickey Mouse offered a short nod to the boys who had run up to Nathan before ruffling Nathan's hair and walking away.

Max helped Nathan up as Siva helped the boy to a chair. "Aww, baby you got a big cut on your forehead" Jay said as he pressed a handkerchief to Nathan's forehead. Nathan let out a little whimper as Tom checked him over and noticed the cut on his chin too. "Okay, we need a hospital." Tom said as he helped Nathan to the car. "No, no hospital" Nathan protested but he hadn't expected Tom to stop at the car and turn Nathan sideways before giving him a quick spanking.

SWAT SWAT You are in no position to protest Nathan. SWAT SWAT You wouldn't have to go to the hospital if you hadn't eaten all the candies that you were warned not to eat SWAT SWAT and you wouldn't have been on a sugar rush. SWAT SWAT You wouldn't have fell and hurt yourself. SWAT SWAT

Nathan burst in sobs and before they could attract the attention of curious onlookers, Tom pulled Nathan to cuddle in the car. He softly rubbed the boy's back and they rode to the hospital. As soon as they reached the hospital, Nathan had clung to Tom. He was very scared and upset because of his spanking and was also feeling the pain from his cuts now.

The boys had been quickly led to a doctor and they tried their best to keep Nathan calm as the doctor checked the cuts. "That cut on his forehead will require stitches and the one on his chin too." The doctor said. As soon as Nathan heard the word stitches, he started sobbing again and when he realized that the boys would actually make him get the stitches, he tried to struggle. He was about to make a run for the door when Max caught him. Nathan tried to push Max away but Max only turned the boy sideways and he smacked his backside.

SWAT SWAT You keep SWAT still SWAT SWAT

Nathan looked at Max in shock and burst in sobs again. "Okay shush now. You won't feel it baby. It's just some stitches." Max said. Tom pushed Nathan to sit on the table as the doctor approached the boy. The doctor himself felt bad for the boy when he saw the tears. "I'll need him to calm down" the doctor said turning to the boys. "Close your eyes, Nath" Tom said. The boys looked at Tom curiously when they heard Tom sing softly to Nathan but seeing Nathan relax, the boys smiled as they joined in too. Nathan had somewhat forgotten the stitches when suddenly he started feeling the pain. Sobbing softly, he found himself unable to pull away as Tom and Max kept a hold on him. The doctor finished the stitches on his forehead and was about to move to the ones on his chin when Nathan looked at the doctor, "no more. Please? No more" Nathan sobbed. "Nath" Max warned. "It's okay. I don't think the stitches are necessary on his chin. I'll let you off with a band aid for that one." The doctor smiled at Nathan but the boy couldn't even manage a smile back.

Picking up Nathan's prescription the boys returned home with a sleeping Nathan. They carefully got the boy in bed as Nathan still tried to clutch onto Tom's shirt. "Aww" the boys softly cooed as Tom got in to cuddle the boy.

Nathan on sugar rush always results in some kind of sugar rush incident.

A/N

Dedicated to nathaholic_tw and Ashleyy_hemmings!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey