The secret girlfriend

Prompt - Aaaaawww cute!!!! Can you do one where Nathan gets a girlfriend but doesn't tell the boys cuz he knows they will get all protective so when he thinks he has the house to himself he brings the girl over but the boys come early and spank him cuz he isn't allowed to have people over when he is alone

~~~~~~~~

One of the rules of The Wanted House was to not have secrets. What Nathan thought about this rule was that it was applied only for him. None of the boys really bothered each other to know their secrets but if Nathan was someone who has to come clean every time. He wasn't supposed to have secrets. But what Nathan didn't understand about this rule was that it was kept only to help him. Often when Nathan keeps secrets from the boys, it ends badly with Nathan in big trouble and a sore bottom afterwards. But as said, Nathan really didn't understand this rule.

Because of this rule, Nathan had gotten into the habit of telling the boys everything. From his routine to anything special that happened, Nathan would always rush to the boys and babble it out. His stomach hurts if he doesn't let the boys know about his secrets. But this time, Nathan was determined to keep his secret to himself. Nathan had planned it out. At any given circumstances, he wouldn't let the boys know about this secret of his. This was mainly because Nathan knew he was breaking a lot rules with this secret. He was lying to the boys, keeping a secret and many more rules were getting broken which is why this secret has to be kept a secret only.

Actually, the secret was a secret girlfriend. At their last meet and greet, Nathan had met a really gorgeous girl. She was beautiful and Nathan just couldn't keep his eyes from her. She even slipped Nathan her phone number. From there, things just kept going. Nathan called her once and she kept calling Nathan then. From phone calls, it escalated to meeting each other whenever the beautiful, Corey, was free and whenever Nathan could lie about going to meet his friends or Daddy Scooter. Corey was a little pushy and always had Nathan wrapped around her little finger. But then Nathan was to sweet and innocent to notice that perhaps right now Corey wasn't right for him.

The boys, unfortunately, hadn't gotten even a slight doubt about Nathan's secret. They did find it a bit strange that Nathan was having more outings than usual but they understood the need for the boy to mingle with friends of his age or spend a little time with Scooter since they all know that the man was practically a father to Nathan. But none of them, for once, thought that Nathan could be lying to them. In fact they wouldn't even had known anything if it wasn't for catching both of them in a really compromising situation.

Since a few days, Tom, Kelsey, Siva, Nareesha, the four of them had been thinking of going on a double date since they were all free for a week now. Jay had planned to hit the library for some time and they all knew if Jay went to a library the boy is lost in books for hours. Max also had planned to go visit a friend of his. Left was Nathan who quickly came up with a lie that he was also going to meet Scooter. It seemed like a perfect lie since the boys knew Scooter was home but what only Nathan knew was that Scooter had some people coming over for a lunch meeting at his place. The boys believed Nathan's lie.

Tom and Siva were the first to leave followed by Max and lastly Jay. Nathan stayed in his room only saying that he would go in some minutes. Actually, Corey wanted to see The Wanted House and Nathan thought he couldn't get a better occasion than this one. As soon as the boys left, Nathan called Corey over. The girl had been really excited to see The Wanted House. At first when Corey came she spent her time exploring the house but then smirking at Nathan, she decided to take things a bit further, "won't you show me your bedroom?"