Mistake repeated

Prompt - Nathan comes home late and runs upstairs the boys are mad at him for not telling them so spank him but Nathan just stays silent the next day they see Nathan covered in bruises and realize he was late because the guy from the party attacked him and the boys try to apologize but Nath is terrified of them

~~~~~~~

All four boys, Tom, Max, Siva and Jay had been against management’s decision of sending Nathan to the new night club in town. But they could do nothing as Scooter also wasn’t available at that time. Nathan was sent to the club with lots of hesitation and many warnings. Nathan was told to return back within 3 hours and if he’ll be late, he’s going to taste a full spanking from all four of them. Nathan nodded and made up his mind to return much earlier. He hated spanking that much.

At the night club, Nathan made sure to keep track of the time. He met some fans, took some pictures but stayed away from alcohol. He didn’t want a spanking for that now. The girls around were quite excited to see Nathan there and Nathan had to brace himself for the hugs and kisses he was getting. But unfortunately one of the girls was accompanied by her boyfriend who didn’t like her girlfriend getting cozy with Nathan. Nathan sensed that the guy was acting a little strangely so he said goodbye walking out of the club when the guy stopped him.

The guy made sure to let Nathan know he didn’t really appreciate him. And Nathan found himself being punched and kicked. His stomach, ribs and back suffered many bruises. Nathan thought the guy might even kill him but that was until he heard a voice, “hey, get away from him!” Nathan looked up to see Nano. The guy panicked letting go of Nathan as Nano approached them. “Hey, you hurt badly?” Nano asked. “No! Just a couple of bruises!” Nathan said as Nano helped him up. Nano dropped him home, “I’ll meet you tomorrow! We’ve got to find that guy who attacked you!” Nano said. Nathan nodded and thanked him.

Nathan looked at his watch he was so late. He opened the door and heard the boys in his room. He ran up the stairs to tell the boys what happened. As soon as he got in his room, he saw the angry faces around. “We told you to get back early!” Jay shouted. “Boys, I…” Nathan trailed off. “Don’t tell me you lost track of time!” Max said. “No, I” Nathan started. Siva cut him off. “You dare say no!” Siva said. “Bend over the bed!” Tom said. “No, you can’t” Nathan said. Tom just pushed him to the bed. “15 from the belt from all four of us!” Max said. Nathan could do nothing as Max pushed him to the bed pulling down his jeans and boxers.

Tom was the first to spank Nathan.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

There was no lecture and Nathan could feel those angry hits. Siva was next.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan could feel Siva move away as Jay took hold of the belt.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Next was Max.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Just as Max dropped the belt, Nathan collapsed totally on the bed crying himself out. All the boys tried comforting him but Nathan pushed them away moving further up his bed and curling in a ball. “Nath, come here baby!” Siva said. Nathan just sobbed loudly. “Nathan, you knew what you did was wrong. You deserved the spanking!” Tom said. “Baby Nath” Jay said opening his arms. Nathan just hid his head in his arms crying. “Let him be! When he’ll calm down he’ll come to us!” Max said moving out. Tom followed with a sigh. Jay and Siva were a little hesitant to leave Nathan but they followed the boys out anyway.