To the rescue - Part 2 of Lose control

• Dedicated to AbegailPandaan and DeanMullin

1) Prompt - In part 2 make it so that Nathan and Scooter goes to the mall and Scooter loses Nathan who is unaware of what he has done and Nathan could not contact Scooter so he ends up crying so loudly everyone was staring at him while Scooter went back home not even remembering he brought Nathan with him and coincidentally the rest of the boys were there too and they see him and when Nathan saw them he was scared they would beat him again but had no choice as they were his only source of comfort at the time, you can fix up a happy ending

2) Prompt - Nath is terrified but gets into some trouble with a gang of lads and the boys rescue him

~~~~~~~~

It had been two weeks since Nathan left the Wanted House. A single mistake from the boys cost them to lose Nathan for god knows how long. The boys curse that time when they lost control and hit Nathan under the effects of alcohol. That was the last the time they had seen Nathan since Scooter took Nathan away. And what really pained the boys was that Nathan had been so hurt and scared by them that he himself asked Scooter to take him away from the boys. That in itself was the biggest proof of how the boys had messed things up badly.

The boys hadn’t seen Nathan ever since. And ever since Nathan left The Wanted House, he had been staying with Scooter. Frankly saying, Nathan wasn’t regretting his decision. He couldn’t understand how the boys could have lost control that much with him. But staying with Scooter had somehow made him less worried. Scooter was someone Nathan thought as a Dad, so he was safe here. He hadn’t at all been safe with the boys back then since they were the one who hurt him.

Though Scooter took Nathan home with him, he couldn’t really give the boy so much time lately. At first he had been very worried about the boy and spent most of his time taking care of the lad but since the past few days his work was becoming a burden. So when after a long time, he managed to get some time out, he wanted to take Nathan out. So, they decided to go for lunch and after lunch they would go shopping.

Everything was going fine until they stepped in the shopping mall. Nathan had felt like someone following him and Scooter and when he looked back, he saw some men smirking at him. Shuffling closer to Scooter, the boy kept a grip on Scooter’s hand, who in return gave him a smile. And when Nathan turned back again, the men were no longer behind him. Sighing Nathan looked up at Scooter thinking his Daddy will always keep him safe. “What’s wrong Nath?” Scooter asked. “Nothing” Nathan replied but not yet loosening the grip he had on Scooter’s arm.

They had been walking for quite a time when suddenly Scooter’s phone rang. “Baby, stay here, don’t move, I’m right here. Just talking on the phone!” Scooter told Nathan as he answered the phone. But lost in his conversation, Scooter had walked out of the shopping mall leaving Nathan well behind who also had walked quite a distance from where Scooter had told him to stay. And that’s when the trouble started.

The four men that had been following Nathan earlier were once again after him. Nathan panicked looking around as he tried getting away from them and unknowingly he walked to the basement. “Oh kid, you, yourself led us to somewhere more quiet with no one around” one of the men snickered. “Just think of everything we could do to the kid right now” another one of the men laughed. Nathan panicked as he looked around to run away but he was trapped.

“Daddy” Nathan screamed, trying to shout for Scooter to come help him. But of course, Scooter couldn’t hear him since he was outside the shopping mall. “Daddy? Aww… Poor baby lost his Daddy. But that’s okay you can call us Daddy” one of the men said, laughing. Nathan didn’t even have time to react when suddenly he was grabbed from behind. “Kid looks rich. Search him we can get some money off him” The fourth man said. But Nathan wasn’t carrying any money, the only thing they got was his watch and phone that happened to ring at that time only. “Who the hell is this Siva?” The short man shouted as he put the phone away unknowingly pressing the answer button, as they continued searching Nathan for money.